Jane x Male! Deaf! Reader Part 2

You have been friends with Jane for about a month,you were starting to kinda like Jane,she seemed like a nice person.(ST/S/N) was at home with your dad,and you were at the creek,you had just ate a chocolate bar from the trading tree.You were walking through the creek,you wanted a place to watch a movie on your phone,even though you couldn't really hear the characters speaking,you could just use the subtitles.

Elizas POV:I heard that Jane got herself a new friend,that's nice and all.I decided to throw another tea party,and I thought I should invite a few kids,as me and George were looking for some kids to invite,we noticed a kid walking through the creek,don't think we've seen him around the creek,maybe I should invite them,they seem fancy enough to be around us."Hey! Kid!"I called out.But,they didn't stop walking,they just kept going,they didn't even bother to see who it was that was calling them."Excuse you! Miss Eliza is trying to talk to you!"George chimed in,how rude!

They just kept walking like we didn't exist to them."Hey! Kid with the mini backpack! Wait!"I said running to them with George,"Hey! Stop ignoring us-"George said,until we both tripped and fell in some mud."Ah! George!"I said covered in mud,how rude! My wi- I mean,real hair...Is ruined! I looked up and saw that boy still walking,like we were never there in the first place trying to catch up with them.No wonder they were ignoring us,he was trying to get us dirty on purpose! They are so not coming to our tea party!

3rd person:You found a nice place to sit,it was a log,you put on your movie and began watching it on your phone,alone.As you were watching the episode,you felt a tap on your shoulder,you turned around and saw it was Jane."(Sign language) Hey,(Y/N),I was wondering if you would like to come to a tea party my friends are hosting,wanna come?"Jane asked.You nodded your head and smiled.

Time skip

You had already got all dressed up,sure you were deaf and all,but you had Jane there.You walked inside the Tea Timers club for the tea party.

Janes POV:Eliza and George were finally going to meet my new friend (Y/N),they'll love him,well,besides the fact that he's deaf,they know sign language,it'll be fine."I can't wait to meet your new friend,Jane,they seem perfect for you"Eliza said."Calm down,it's not like their my new boyfriend"I said blushing a bit.Hope they come,The Junior Forest Scouts,The Stump Kids and the 10 Speeds were already here for the tea party.Then,I looked at the entrance,(Y/N) was finally here!

I ran up to them to give them a hug,hopefully this works,"George,Eliza,this is my friend,(Y/N),the one who so was telling you about"I said smiling with my arm around theirs.Eliza made a face in disbelief."Wait,this is your friend?"Eliza asked,"Yeah,they are,why?"I asked,"Jane,are you serious?! He is the most rudest person ever! How can you be their friend?!"Eliza asked obviously upset.I saw Craig look to the side trying to not get in the argument."Look,I don't mean to be rude but...Can you guys please stop arguing!"Jason said sounding annoyed.

"Shut it,brace face!"Eliza shot back,I saw (Y/N) do a confused face at us,he couldn't hear anything that we were saying,he didn't know about the argument."Eliza,I haven't even introduced him yet,why are you declining him already?"I asked."They're rude! Me and George tried to talk to them,and they ignored us! They made us fall into the mud! Do you know how long it took to wash that mud out?!"Eliza snapped."Is this what this is all about? George,Eliza,they didn't mean to ignore you,the reason why he didn't say anything back is because he couldn't hear you guys"I calmly told them.

But,they didn't buy it,"Jane,we were talking loud enough for anyone to hear! How can they not?!"George said."Eliza,George,(Y/N) is deaf! That's why they didn't respond,they didn't even know you were there!"I snapped."Wait,what?"Eliza asked once I said that."(Y/N),is deaf,they can't hear anything,you guys,I thought you'd be more understanding"I said,"(Sign language) Come on,(Y/N),lets go"I told (Y/N),"(Sign language) Why?"(Y/N) asked."(Sign language) I'll explain later"I told them then graded onto their hand.I saw them nicely wave bye to George and Eliza smiling,poor (Y/N),they have no idea Eliza and George were talking trash about him.

Georges POV:Did Jane did say (Y/N) is deaf?! How could we know? We've never met them,how could we have know,guess we shouldn't have judged them and thought they were rude,we have to make it up to (Y/N)."How can you not know,(Y/N) can't hear anything?"Handlebarb asked us,"Just go you guys,we have some stuff to change care of..."I mumbled.

3rd person:Jane and you sat down on a log,she explained that George and Eliza didn't really like you and thought you were rude because they thought you were ignoring them.You did a sad look at that thought,you never met to make them fall into the mud,the last thing you wanted to be was a bully,and being deaf was hard enough."(Sign language) Hey,don't blame yourself,Eliza and George shouldn't be so judgmental"Jane told you trying to cheer you up.Before you could reply,a rain drop fell from the sky,one rain drop turned into two,then two became,billions.

Time skip

Jane dried you off with a towel,you got to your house when the rain started,since well,yours was the closest one.It was a shame that you couldn't listen to the rain,you heard it sounded nice,you looked over to Jane,she was in the bathroom changing her clothes.You wondered how would life be if you could actually hear,things would be so easy,no one would have to use their hands if they wanted to speak to you,they could just use their mouths like a regular person.You just wanted to be able to live normally,listening to the radio on car trips,watch movies with your dad without those silly subtitles,and hear Janes sweet voice.

Janes POV:I just got done changing my clothes,I noticed (Y/N) looking out the window,they seemed deep in thought,so I went to see what was up,I tapped them on the shoulder,so I could get his attention."(Sign language) Hey,(Y/N),you looked deep in thought,is there something bothering you?"I asked him,"(Sign language)It's nothing important,I was just wondering how it would be if I wasn't deaf"(Y/N) said.Guess that's been something I've been asking myself,sign language isn't the easiest thing to learn,maybe I could make some adjustments.