The King X Female! Reader

Requested By:Tsumugi_kinnie
(Y/N):Your name
Also, this'll have Hanahaki disease involved so if you don't like that, this story isn't for you. The song at the top is what inspired the storyline.

You walked with Xavier to his house, you couldn't help but stare into his eyes. You almost couldn't believe that you actually befriended the fallen king and offered to help him change his ways. You remembered the day you first met him and he confessed about how he used to be, how he used to be a controlling wannabe king that couldn't see the other kids weren't happy when he ruled, even though he dressed everyone up all fancy and gave them candy no one was happy. At first you couldn't believe it, but you though things through and agreed to help him change.

You taught him everything you knew, even though you thought it wasn't gonna be easy. He was your friend and friends help each other out.

But during that process, you had developed some feelings for him. You loved how much he was actually trying to swap and start over, that Craig kids words actually stuck to him, you couldn't believe Xavier almost punched him off the treehouse.

But there was one problem, you didn't know if your feelings were shared. You've been crushing on him for a bit, but you wondered nonstop if he felt the same, and that caused you to doubt if he liked you. But now you have two things to handle, a bad cough and so called one sided love.

"You alright, (Y/N)?"Xavier asked opening the basement door for you now that you and him were now in the basement in his house. "O-oh...I'm fine, why ask?"You lied not wanting to stress out Xavier. Xavier closed the door and walked with you to where the tv was to play power punchers. "Well, I wanted to make sure you're okay. Isn't the first step of being a good kid being considerate of other people? That's what you told me"Xavier said setting up the video games. It felt good knowing he cared about you of course, you just hoped he cared about you in a romantic way like the way you did with him.

Time Skip

When it was now dinner time, you had to leave Xaviers to go back to your house to eat dinner. But today, dinner was your least favorite part of the day, you didn't understand you loved your parents cooking but you just didn't have an appetite anymore. You didn't wanna hurt your parents feelings and totally ignore their hard work to make sure you're fed so you just ate what they put in front of you.

As you walked home, your cough came back but worse. You weakly tried speed walking to your house as you violently coughed, a shiver went down your spine as well, even though it was supposed to be hot due to it still being summer. Luckily you made it home in time you tried to keep your cough down in front of your parents so they wouldn't ask you a million questions. You went upstairs to your bedroom and looked at yourself in the mirror, no wonder Xavier asked what was wrong, you looked awful. You looked like you had a fever, well you did feel like it.

You rushed to the bathroom to freshen up, you took out your phone and looked at the picture you took with Xavier. You couldn't believe a boy that treated you like a princess used to be an awful 'king' that only cared for his own happiness and sugar coated his behavior by spoiling everyone. "(Y/N)! Come downstairs dinner is ready!"Your mom called out from the kitchen, you gulped and put your phone away. "Coming!"You said rushing to the kitchen hoping to get dinner over with.

The next day

You walked to Xaviers house the next day to hang out with him, you started coughing as you knocked on the door. You wondered why you were coughing so much since you started to doubt Xavier liked you. You immediately tried to stop when you heard footsteps coming near the door to answer. "Hey, (Y/N)!"Xavier eagerly greeted, you smiled and waved at him. Xavier walked you to the bedroom to hang out like usual and shut the door behind him to have fun with you.