Cute as a button (Tony + Jason)

Requested By:DariaBark
Btw this is just a bonus part to my Coraline series. So uh, there will be spoilers for that series I made. (Btw I don't really ship it, this was just a request).

Tonys POV: "So you still believe the buttoned eyed boy that 'took us' exists?"Jason asked when we were at the creek. I was explaining what happened to the snow globe Jason gave me. But neither Jason or Boris was believing me, "Tony, I'm not mad if you broke the snow globe I got you..."Jason sighed.

"But Jason-!"I tried to say, but Jason kneeled down and put his index finger on my lips so I'd stop talking, darn it...

"Tony, you're a kid with a big imagination, and I love that about you. And I'm definitely not mad you broke the snow globe or you cut your knee...Look Tony what I'm trying to say is, there is no one that took us and no one ever will, we promise"Jason said. I expected them both to remember what happened after Xavier took them, but since I 'won' the game, Xavier got rid of the memory of Jason and Boris being taken by him.

"Jason?"I said, "What is it Tony?"Jason sighed, "Is it really my fault Tabitha hit that truck?"I asked. "No Tony...Its not your fault, this happened..."Jason cringed pointing to his neck brace at the end, "And besides, you don't have to worry if someone tries to sew buttons into your eyes or makes you eat bugs or tries to lock us up in the snow globe I got you, Boris will just beat them up"Jason said smiling almost holding back a laugh.

"Guess thats true...But Jason, would you say 'Thats nice' if I told you I almost fell down a well?"I asked referring to that one time we were at my house and I was telling them that time I almost fell down the well when I was with Kelsey. "Nope, and besides you're one of my best friends. I was barely paying attention at the moment..."Jason smiled.

Guess he was right, Jason wouldn't want me to fall in a well. "Its not my fault you're as cute as a button"Jason joked, "Hey! We agreed on no more buttons!"I  laughed hugging him. Maybe Jason wasn't all bad, "Okay! Okay!"Jason almost snorted hugging me back, never thought I'd be so glad hugging him again even thought he used to annoy the heck out of me 24/7 he's definitely better than Xavier...

"Oh you little goof..."Jason smiled then put his lips on my forehead, "Promise you won't be the same bossy jerk?"I joked. "Tony!"Jason pretended to scold, "Okay! Okay!"I laughed. "*sighs* Fine, I'll try alright?"Jason said then booped my nose like Xavier used to do before I escaped.