Adorably Sick (Raj x Shawn)

Requested by:Gay-Theatre-Turtle
I'm not really a Shawn x Raj shipper, this was just a request. (I know it's short but that was all that popped in my head).

Shawn walked over to Raj's house with Raj's favorite chocolates and flowers, taped to the heart shaped box full of chocolates was a sticky note asking out Raj. Shawn knocked on the front door of Raj's house, Raj was the one to answer the door wrapped in a blanket and was still in his pajamas. Raj let out a small sneeze it was crystal clear Raj was having a sick day.

Raj already texted Shawn, his crush that he was sick. Shawn couldn't help but shower Raj with care and affection to make Raj feel better, after all no one deserves to feel like this on a sick day. Raj sighed and let Shawn in his home and to his bedroom to hang out.

Raj sat down on his bed with Shawn and sighed, "Shawn,why did you come here? I thought you wouldn't wanna get sick..."Raj said then wrapped himself more in his blanket, "I couldn't abandon my favorite honeysuckle ranger to be sick all alone, without chocolates and flowers"Shawn said handing Raj the chocolates and flowers. When Raj put the chocolates in front of him, he noticed a sticky note on the heart shaped box of chocolates.

Raj sniffed and read what was written on the sticky note almost forgetting about the chocolates. "W-when you're better again,of course..."Shawn said when Raj was finished reading the sticky note. Raj could feel his cheeks red up, his cheeks went back to normal and Raj accepted the offer. Maybe today wouldn't be so bad despite the fact he was sick.