Eliza X Reader (Mothers day special)

Keys:
(Y/N):Your Name
(C/O/C):Colour of chose

You looked out your window and sighed, the blowing wind caused your hair to go everywhere. None of your friends could show up at the creek because they were busy being with their moms. But why weren't you there? Your mother passed away the moment you were born, you never got to talk to her, hug her or do any of the mother and child things you saw kids who actually got to meet their moms do. And your dad, well, he haven't really been taking it well.

He wasn't a bad father, it was just, to him it felt too painful to look at you sometimes. Knowing you were all that was left from her, he and your other family members would almost always say how much you were like her and how much of a blessing it was to have you. But why were you like her so much? To you, you were practically the one that took her away, the one that sucked all the happiness from everyone, why were praised so much in the family?!

"(Y/N)!"

A voice boomed from the below your window, you knew that voice all too well. It was your girlfriend, Eliza, the 'drama Queen' that loved fights and tea parties. "E-Eliza? Why aren't you with your dad? It's Mother's Day!"You said. Until you remembered one thing, Elizas dad was busy. Eliza did a sad look remembering when she lost her mom when she was really little, "H-He...Was busy..."Eliza said fiddling with her pink wig.

"O-Oh..."You said in a sympathetic way, you felt like you could truly relate to your girlfriend. Even though Eliza's mom was still alive after she was born and your mom was gone the second you were put in this world. You felt her sorrow and pain, "(Y/N), I was thinking...Would you like to hang out with me? Since well...Neither of us have mothers..."Eliza asked putting her hand out for you, "Are you sure? My dad might get mad..."You said, until you remembered that your dad was on the phone with your aunt, she was talking about your mom, once again.

"Hmm...Alright! I will!"You agreed to, then used the ladder Eliza got to sneak out. "C'mon, how about we go on a walk to calm ourselves"Eliza smiled holding onto your hand. Your cheeks redden brightly, "S-Sure...But there's one place I wanna visit..."You said using your other hand to nervously rub the back of your neck. "Oh, well where is that place, sugar-pop?"Eliza teased, you snorted at her pet name for you. But you two eventually began walking to where you wanted to be.

After sometime, you finally got to the place you wanted to be, the place where your mom was buried. "Y-Your mother's grave?"Eliza asked surprised by your chose. "Eliza, If my mom had lived. I bet she'd be an amazing person...Eliza, is it possible to miss someone you've never seen in person, or even got to know?"You asked placing your palm on her grave. Eliza went silence for a moment and thought for a second, she didn't know how to even respond to your question.

"*Sighs* (Y/N), I guess...It is...My mom has been dead since I was only five, I barely remember anything about her...And still, I miss her to death, a-and...I would do a-anything to have her back..."Eliza said with her voice cracking and shaking at the last bit. You looked over to her and saw her mascara was running down her face it clear by now she was crying, crying over a woman, that some would claim to be a stranger to her. You didn't even say anything to her, you just let her cry and sooner or later, you were doing exactly what she was doing.

"I bet she would be lucky to actually be with you..."Eliza finally spoke, you choked on your saliva from so much water-works you couldn't believe Eliza even decided to date you when you truly confessed to her after her and Toman broke up that night. "And I bet she would like you too..."You choked. Eliza chuckled at your compliment, "Ha...C'mon mamas (boy/girl) let's go out to eat, I'm hungry..."Eliza said getting up and dusting off her pink dress. You nodded and got up with her, holding hands with her down the street. But of course, before you left. You set down some fresh (C/O/C) flowers on your moms grave before leaving the sorrow place that your happy and sweet mother was buried.