K-12 Part 6 Drama club

Everyone's so soft everyone's so sensitive,do I offend you? You're hanging on my sentences,you can keep costume,you can keep your mask,Imma bow down so you can kiss my ass.I never signed up for your drama,up for your drama club,I never signed up for your drama,up for your drama club.

Me and Tony walked out the nurses office, I was the quietest. The stain from the medicine didn't really dry up so I hid it with my jacket I could clean it later. Tony looked at his watch, "Oh no, I'm gonna be late for class..."Tony said as we walked, "Who cares at this point..."I mumbled. I was still pretty down in the dumps after what happened, I was feeling, confused, angry and...Upset. I didn't wanna be in this school anymore, what's the point of being at this school if I'm just gonna suffer, the teachers here just want me to rot like old meat. I don't even remember being enrolled in here maybe my dad did it behind my back, I don't remember anything before being on that bus...

"True"Tony said smirking, Tony understood I was feeling blue and gave me a little bit of space. As we were walking we heard some music, "Do you hear that?"I asked, "I do"Tony answered. "I think it's coming from here"Tony pointed out then walked us both somewhere in the hallway. I put my ear up to one of the doors in the hallway. "Should we go in?"I asked taking my ear off the door. "Yea". I lightly smirked in excitement. On the count of three, me and Tony opened up the door with the room playing the music.

When we opened up the door,we saw more ghosts inside there, they were all dancing peacefully with each other. Swaying to the music as if they weren't even dead "Whoa"Tony mumbled. I was amazed at how gracefully they danced with each other, how they just didn't have a care in the world. But, I felt something tickle my nose, I let out a sneeze covering up my mouth with my elbow, hopefully the medicine that nurse gave me didn't make me sick.

The music stopped playing and all the ghosts looked at me, I apologized quickly and backed away a little. "Hello...You all look ravishing..."Tony said awkwardly. Tony was always the one to get us out of problems, but for once, it looked like he couldn't. It was like he wasn't even real. The ghosts gave us angry looks and charged at us yelling. Guess these people take dancing a little too seriously, kinda like the tea timers. Wonder how Eliza is putting up with me trying to choke her.

Me and Tony quickly shut the doors before they could put their hands on us. "We should get to class, bye!"Tony said quickly, "Okay,see you later, bye..."I backed away from the door the ghosts were crawling at.Tony got to his class and I got to mine, I had to get to the drama club for drama class. I heard the acting is pretty good,guess that's where the tea timers learned to act so innocent inviting everyone to their tea party. I thought

"Tragedy and comedy,two sides of the same dramatic coin"I heard the drama teacher say as I opened up the door.I listened to him talk as I walked over to a seat to sit in,when I sat down,he said something else,I knew it was about me..."Even the late comers..."He said after I had already sat down behind,Kelsey.Everyone looked at me when he said, 'late comers',I looked to side annoyed,why do people always do that? When someone is late for an event all eyes are put on them,maybe I should work on coming to class on time rather then doing whatever,maybe after the drama club I can say I was in the nurses office and that's why I was late,that seems like a good excuse,maybe he'll let me off the hook.

The drama teacher told everyone to turn to their scripts. I reached into my folder, that was the most reasonable place I thought it'd be.
Surprise surprise I was correct, ew, I didn't read all this. I listened to him tell everyone to turn their lines and the basic plot. Ew I didn't want to be a stinky butler. Give that role to George.

I looked over George's shoulder.

Are you kidding me, George is a stinky prince charming?!

Not to my surprise I wasn't the only one not fond of my role, Kelsey groaned at hers and got up to speak to the teacher privately.