K-12 Part 12 High School Sweethearts

Can we just be honest? These are the requirements if you think you can be my one and only true love.You must promise to love me and damn it if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart.Step one you must accept that I'm a little out my mind.Step two,this is a waste if you can't walk me down the finish line.Step three give me passion don't make fun of my fashion.Step four,give me more,give me more,more.

Craig's POV:I walked over to Jason's locker and slipped a note inside.It was a letter to ask out Jason to the school dance,ever since school started,I've felt differently about Jason.I know he seemed kinda like an annoying jerk in the past,but he has changed so much about himself,he's less bossy now,hope he says yes to my confession...

Jason's POV:It was finally after school,I really need a break today...Maya announced a first day of K-12 dance,guess I could attend with my friends.I was with Handlebarb and Boris,I opened up my locker as Handlebarb talked,when I opened it up,a note fell out.I picked it up and read it.As I was getting done reading the love letter that fell from my locker,Handlebarb called my name, "Jason? Earth to Jason!"Handlebarb called out.

If you can't handle a heart like mine,don't waste your time with me.If you're not down to bleed no,oh.If you can't handle the choking,the biting,the loving the smothering,til you can't handle it no more,no more,go home.Can we just be honest? These are the requirements if you think you can be my one and only true love.You must promise to love me,and damnit if you fuck me over I will rip your fucking face apart.

I looked to Handlebarb, "Yea sorry..."I said folding up the love letter and putting it away.The letter was about how much someone loved me,but who could it even be? "Your job is to manipulate the spawn of satan herself,into letting you into her office so we can hijack that loudspeaker and get everyone out of here"Handlebarb said.She was talking about her plan to get everyone out the school and back home.Boris noticed the love letter in my hands, "What's that?"Boris asked. "I think it's a love letter"I said, "A love letter from who?"Boris asked,I held back a loud laugh of flattery, "I don't know it doesn't say!"I said keeping a laugh from escaping and blushing.

Handlebarb rolled her eyes, "Okay guys,back to the plan..."Handlebarb said. "We already got rid of the principal so that just leaves,Maya,we walk into her office,make a run for it and then..."Handlebarb said, "Set this place on fire?"Boris asked.Handlebarb smirked, "Exactly"Handlebarb said. "I don't know about that guys...Fire seems a little cliche..."I said. "I mean yea...but at this point what other options do we have?"Handlebarb asked me raising a brow.Guess Handlebarb was correct,what other options are there? I just wanna get out this school,as long as we're out this school I don't see what's the problem,guess fire could work...

Maya's POV:I spun around in my spinning chair,bored.What the fuck could I do now? I looked at the security cameras,maybe I could eavesdrop on some conversations the students are having.Then,I came across,Jason,Handlebarb and Boris.I saw a letter fall from Jason's locker when he opened it,he picked it up and read it.As he was reading the letter,Handlebarb said something to him. "Jason? Earth to Jason!"Handlebarb said.Jason put away the letter and responded.

Boris noticed the letter in Jason's hands,he asked what that was in Jason's hands.Jason said it was a letter,but not just any letter,a love letter.I listened in more,and then,I heard something that made me glad I heard everything.Handlebarb said that they had already gotten rid of Xavier...So they're the ones that killed Xavier? Seems like these fuckers want to escape this school.Well,that's not gonna happen.

High school sweethearts,line up,they're trying to waste my time.High school sweethearts shut up,if you're not my type.High school sweethearts,line up,they're trying to waste my time.High school sweethearts shut up,if you're not my type.Step five,you can't be scared to show me off and hold my hand.Step six,if you can't put in work I don't know what you think this fucking is.Step seven,this one goes to eleven,if you cheat you will die,die.