Cheyenne X Reader

Requested By:Consglass
(Y/N):Your name
Btw this'll take place during my Coraline series so, to avoid getting spoiled for that please read that first. (Btw the reader is just an add in and has nothing to do with my Coraline series. So you could say this isn't really canon with my Coraline series just a reader insert).

"That was my brothers!"

Cheyenne shouted in anger at Kelsey, she was a girl Cheyenne babysat usually. "Uh...The one that disappeared...?"Kelsey said feeling kinda gulity, and why was Cheyenne so upset with Kelsey?

Your girlfriends brother, Xavier had disappeared a few years ago and all that was left of him was a doll he made himself. "I didn't know it was your brothers!"Kelsey said, you sighed at Kelsey, you understood she was quite young and was still trying to learn better than what she did. "Look, Kelsey, I'll try to calm down Cheyenne while you try to get Xaviers doll back, okay?"You said.

Kelsey nodded as Cheyenne had her little 'tantrum'. Kelsey ran out the house and on her bike to the kid she gave the doll to, you sighed at the hardest part now. Trying to calm down Cheyenne, you sat with Cheyenne ready for a rant. "I just...-! I just don't get it! No one saw him leave the house, how?! Where has he even gone?!"Cheyenne ranted.

You were well aware about Cheyennes missing brother, it had effected Xaviers family oh so much. Cheyennes parents sold houses, but since their son went missing, they wouldn't dare sell it to anyone with children. "(Y/N), do you think Xavier was stolen because of me? I should've watched him more and-"Cheyenne said. "Cheyenne! It isn't your fault your brother isn't here! Just look at Kelsey, you've done an amazing job at caring for her, you treat her the same way you would've if Xavier was still here"You said.

You've known Cheyenne for so long, you knew she cared. When you first saw Cheyenne babysit Kelsey, you thought she was the stereotypical strict and overprotective type, but she was only protective because of what happened with her brother. "Cheyenne, I bet Xavier wouldn't want you blaming yourself for him going missing, look I'm sure Kelsey will be able to get that doll back"You said.

Cheyenne sighed and smiled at you, "Thanks, (Y/N). You're right, I'm sure Kelsey will be able to get the doll back from...Who was that kids name again?"Cheyenne said, "I think Tony probably. But anways try to keep your head up"You smiled. "*Sighs* Thanks, (Y/N)"Cheyenne smiled then hugged you, and you the same thing.