Wren X Gender Neutral! Reader

Requested By:FANDOMNOODLE
(Y/N):Your Name
(L/N):Last Name
The song at the top is the song inspired the storyline.

You hopped in the car for your mom to drive you to your first day of school, your parents just moved to Herkleston Mills. It wasn't like the perfect town you would see in movies but it was better then nothing. You hopped out of the car when it stopped at your school you waved bye to your mom and started walking into the building. You opened the door and saw other students walk to class and get their books.

As you were walking to your locker, you bumped into a group of three kids. They had a poster for their science club, "I-I'm sorry..."You said getting up, you had stepped on their poster and you left a footprint on their poster, it was ruined. "Gosh darn it! This took us weeks!"The boy said. The group of kids sighed and walked off. You sighed as some kids started to stare at you for what happened. The bell rang for class, you knew your way around the school so you were able to get to class in time.

When you got to class, the teacher introuduced you to the class. Luckily it was science, your favorite class. When you were done introuducing yourself you sat down at your seat. "Alright class, turn to page 111 in your book and we're read it as a class"The teacher said, you turned to page 111 in your science book and started reading. Half an hour has ready went by and you were already getting bored, you zoned out without even noticing. "(Y/N)!"Someone said.

You looked up and saw the teacher looking at you and a few other students, "Go on"The teacher, "Huh?"You stuttered, "You heard me"The teacher groaned. But there was one problem, you didn't hear her, until you felt a tap on your shoulder. It was the same girl you bumped into earilier, "The teacher told you to read page 120"The girl said. You nodded and thanked her, "Thank you, Wren"The teacher thanked the girl next to you.

Time Skip

You got your food for lunch, you had no idea where to sit at lunch. "(Y/N)!"You heard someone call out, you looked behind you and saw Wren and her two other friends, "Wanna come sit with us?"Wren asked. "Wren, why did you invite them?! They ruined our poster-"The boy said, but the other girl stepped on his toe and told him not to say anything. You accepted their offer and sat down at their table. Wren introuduced you to her other science friends, the girls name was Faraday and the boys name was Carl. "Hey, (Y/N), are you intersted in science by any chance?"Wren asked. You nodded your head, "Well, if you're intersted, would you like to join the science club?"Wren asked. Wren handed you a sheet of paper of all the things they do daily at the club, you thought for a moment. Then agreed to joining them oblivious of what would follow.

3 months later.

You put your permission slip on the teachers desk the day of school. Today was your field trip to the beach, the teacher put it together for the class to celebrate summer and the fact tomorrow was the last day of school. Your classes bus should be here by now, "Class, make sure you go places with a buddy and where I can see you! I don't wanna deal with beating up someone if the person tries to kidnap you!"Your teacher informed over the chattering kids.

You already had your buddy for this trip, it was your crush Wren overtime your feeling towards Wren had changed. The bus came for your class in time for your trip to the beach, you just hoped this would be a decent school trip.

Your day at the beach was a lot better then you  expected you even learned how to play volleyball by Faraday. The whole class was at the ocean swimming and building sand castles and you were just playing goldfish with Wren in the nearby beach house. "*sighs* Looks like I win"Wren said placing all her matches infront of you. "Hey, (Y/N) I heard a new song today, wanna hear it, I can kinda relate to it"Wren said.

You didn't see a reason why not so you agreed to it, Wren got out her phone and played the song. (The song she played is it the song at the top). After you heard the song you were speechless. "G-Good song..."You stuttered, "Thats how I feel 'bout you"Wren said. You froze realizing what was happening right now, Wren was confessing to you through a song. "Wait, is that why you wanted to borrow my shirt?!"You teased then snorted at your new girlfriends taste of music. "Uh...No-"Wren lied then redden. "Oh Wren, it doesn't matter know, our friendship has been ruined, we're lovers instead"You winked then grabbed onto Wrens hand.