Kelsey X Female! Wheelchair! Reader

Requested By:Aoiashahina14
(Y/N):Your name
You and Kelsey will be 11 in this. Also, this is NOT made to make fun of those in wheelchairs, I'm really sorry if I get something wrong in this I've never really written a wheelchair user reader. Again, I'm sorry if I get something wrong, I tried my hardest.

You let your new friend, Kelsey push you in your wheelchair. You had just moved next door from her house and her father decided to welcome you and your parents to the neighborhood while you made friends with a warrior girl named Kelsey. And she thought her friends Jp and Craig would like you so she pushed you in your wheelchair to the creek to meet them both. "Don't worry, they're like you! Not just Jp and Craig but the other kids will as well"Kelsey smiled getting closer to the creek with you.

Time skip

It had been a few hours since you've been hanging out at the creek with Kelsey and her friends, you were of course having fun with Kelsey as well as her friends but you were having some slight trouble getting around the creek since you had to use a wheelchair. Luckily Kelsey and her friends were able to help you but you tried to ignore the struggle.

A month later

Kelseys POV:After a month I realized that (Y/N) was still having trouble getting around the creek in her wheelchair, I couldn't help but feel bad for her that she couldn't really walk so, I got an idea to fix that problem. I met up with Craig at the stump to brainstorm ideas on what to do, I told him I wanted to help (Y/N) get around the creek a lot easier luckily he was up to do it. "You must, really care about (Y/N) huh?"Craig asked still making the item to help (Y/N) around the creek easier.

I nodded my head confirming it, "She's uh...Really special to me..."I mumbled fiddling with my hair, you could say that I even may like her... "I understand, Kelsey, I'll make it"Craig promised with a warm and soft smile.

Time Skip

After sometime the project was finally done, I called (Y/N) on the phone and told her that Craig made something for her. She came just in time to see it, Craig explained what the project was and how to use it. "You actually made this for me? Wow, thanks Craig!"(Y/N) said testing out the new project Craig made for her.

"Thanks, but it wasn't my idea to make it"Craig smiled referring to me. "Uh...It was my idea, I noticed that you were having trouble getting around in your wheelchair so I asked Craig to make this for you. You're really special to me (Y/N), so that's why I wanted to ask you something..."I began. (Y/N) looked at me and wondered what I wanted to say, "Will you be my girlfriend?"I asked hoping a yes is the answer. She looked rather surprised but she seemed to know the answer to my question.

"Of course, you're really special to me too"She smiled then hugged me close to her. "Wanna test your new gadget to get around the creek?"I suggested, she nodded then began testing it out her happiness was all this day needed to be perfect.