Bitterest Love (Craigson)

The song at the top is the song that inspired me to make this and the song that inspired me to make this is this song as well:

Craig finally got to the creek with his two, or three companions is what he should  say, Jp, Kelsey and Mortimor. Craig had already traded for a choco roll at the Trading Tree by Kit, as he shared some jokes, laughs and randomness with his friends, he spotted Jason, the leader of the Junior Forest Scouts. Sitting alone on a log, usually he would be patroling or being with Boris and Tony. But no, this time, he was alone. Curiousity took over Craig as he glanced over to Jason, he didn't even understand why he got so focused on Jason sitting alone.

"Craig! Craig! Earth to Craigory!"Jp called out to Craig, that caught Craigs attention again. "Huh?"Craig said snapping back to realitiy, "We asked if what you think we should do today"Jp said, "O-Oh, sorry, hey, you guys, have you noticed Jason? He seems kinda lonely"Craig said, "What 'bout him?"Kelsey asked. "He seems kinda lonely, sad even"Craig said glancing at Jason again. "Maybe we could see whats up, or hang out with him for day, no one deserves to feel sad or lonely"Craig said.

Kelsey and Jp gave unsure looks to each other, "You sure?"Kelsey and Jp asked, "Yeah, he's been a lot less annoying, well besides the part when he chased me around the creek for ruining his garden..."Craig said holding back a laugh at that last part. "*Sighs* Go for it Craig, me and Jp will be at the stump if you need us"Kelsey smiled at her friend allowing him to walk off.

When Kelsey and Jp already left Craig looked over to Jason again, Craig got up and walked towards Jason. "Hey, Jason, I saw you looked kinda lonely, and I was thinking, would you like to hang out like last time?"Craig questioned, at first Jason didn't really know how to respond to Craigs request, but Jason finally decided to accept his offer and took Craigs hand letting himself get off the log he was sitting on.

Hours went by, it was no secret Craig and Jason were already sharing a few laughs with each other, Craig got to know Jason a bit more and he learned that Jason was into gardening and the only reason why he was so mad at Craig for destroying his garden to get the ancients notebooks was because of how hard he worked on the rhododendrons. Craig held back a laugh remembering Jason being a referee for the worm eating contest they had. "Tell ya what Jason, maybe I can help you plant new flowers"Craig offered, "R-Really?"Jason said trying to prevent his cheeks from reddening, "Yeah, I need to pratice my gardening skills anyways..."Craig mumbled at the last part.

Two months later

Jason held back a smirk as him and Craig headed back in his house after awhile of gardening together. Craig and Jason began to hang out together, and the more time Jason would spend with Craig the stronger his feelings for him grew. This was a feeling not even he would tell Tony and Boris about, every second with Craig would make Jason's heart skip a beat. Jason even almost blew it in front Boris and Tony a few weeks ago when Craig was talking to him and his cheeks were growing redder.

But Craig on the other hand, Craig didn't even understand these odd feelings. Heck, they felt like feelings not even he would tell his older brother Bernard or his parents about. Craig sat down with Kelsey and Jp as Jp talked about his stay with Laura at the hospital last night, where she worked. Craig's thoughts swayed him away from reality for a moment, Craig thought about the different times he spend with Jason, how much of a jerk he used to be, how he was trying to change all those times and the first day they actually hung out with each other for a day.

"How was your night, Craig?"Jp asked turning his head to Craig. "Oh, uh..."Craig said as his cheeks started to grow red thinking about Jason again. "Well, I actually have something to talk to you guys about..."Craig nervously admitted. "what? Did something happen last night?"Kelsey said scooting closer to Craig to listen to what he had to say hoping it was interesting.

Craig sighed and spilled how Jason would make him feel when he's with him everytime and no matter how much Craig wanted to simply brush off how he felt he couldn't. When Craig finished talking, a silence grew from Kelsey and Jp that felt like decades then finally Kelsey broke it, "Craig, *Sighs* I just have one thing to say, I know what these feelings are."Kelsey sighed then explained everything about these feelings to Craig in the best way she could as his friend.

When Kelsey was done saying everything to Craig, Craig's heart dropped realizing everything. Craig was feeling love, love for his former rival and new friend. "Kelsey, I think I know what I need to do now..."Craig said getting up then walked Jason and asked him if he could come over to his house tomorrow, luckily Jason accepted the offer as his heart skipped another beat.

The Next day, Craig set up his house perfect for Jason, his favorite song Training Wheels playing on repeat in the background even his favorite drink set up Craig just wanted this confession to be perfect. Craig's eyes lit up at the sound of the doorbell ring and rushed to the door to answer it. When Craig opened up the door he saw Jason waiting at the door and ready to be with him.

Craig gladly let Jason in his home, Jason slipped off his shoes when he was indoors finally. "How did you know this is my favorite song?"Jason asked sitting down. "Lucky guess"Craig teased then got Jason his favorite drink, but as Craig walked towards Jason, he tripped and Jason's drink went all over him.

Craig did a panicked look and quickly got napkins for Jason. "Ack! Jason I'm sorry please don't be mad!"Craig said in a panicked tone, but Jason was far from mad, he just let out an adorable laugh as Training Wheels was left on repeat. "I knew I loved everything you did..."Jason mumbled while still laughing.

"W-wait...You do...?"Craig asked, "*Chunkle* I love everything you do"Jason mumbled, "I-I do too..."Craig said reddening, "And I like you"Jason said playfully pulling Craigs collar towards him so that Craig could make better eye contact with him and land a kiss on Craigs forehead.