Blossomed love Part 1 (Keun Sup X Paloma)

This is just a fanfic I posted on my Amino, I just decided to put it here as well.

I decided to make a little Capture the flag fanfic while I wait for the next episode using my favorite crack ship in the world, Paloma X Keun Sup. Tbh right now I'm kinda neutral with both characters right now.

Craig hid from most of the creek kids at the creek. King Xavier continued to rule over the creek after half the council agreed for his side to be let on their side.

Craig hated the fact Xavier was controlling how everyone played, by just some stupid candy and treats. He felt like Xavier could set the creek on fire and all the creek kids would let him, just by some simple candies and chocolates. Craig looked around and carefully tried to open the choco roll he snuck. Craig had already refused to eat any of the snacks Xavier were giving, so he had to buy his own choco rolls just to eat snacks.

"What is that you have?"

Craig jumped a little, startled. He looked up and saw Keun Sup looking down at him like he was stupid. "Uh n-nothing!"Craig lied hiding the choco roll behind his back. Keun Sup rolled his eyes that Craig was trying to lie. "Craig, don't lie. I've caught countless kids trying to sneak snacks, you're not slick..."Keun Sup said in annoyance. "Hand it over, now"Keun Sup said putting his hand out for Craigs snack.

Craigs stomach grumbled, he was still hungry. "Keun Sup! Please! Don't tell Xavier! I-I'll do anything!"Craig quickly said, not thinking through the last part. Keun Sup eyes widen hearing the last part, when the word 'anything' passed through Craigs mouth. The first person came to his mind, a current creek kid that caught his eye.

Paloma

Keun Sup has talked to her a few times, but he had never gotten the courage to actually ask her to take the next level with her, after all. Anyone from Xaviers side was labelled as just as bad as he was. "Anything? Hm, well in that case..."Keun Sup began putting his hand back in.

Craig hoped Keun Sup wouldn't do anything too bad, he didn't mean to say he'll do anything. "*Sighs* Promise this'll only be between us?!"Keun Sup Said, Craig nodded taking his choco roll from behind his back.

Keun Sup sighed and explained, "Help me ask Paloma if she'll take the next level with me...I have practiced writing love letters to her, but none of them are any good...They look like the cringe love poems kids would make..."Keun Sup confessed. Craig did a rather surprised look, he never expected Keun Sup to say that, after all who said romance would get involved? Craig thought hard for awhile until finally putting together an answer.

"Fine...But you need to promise you'll take care of her...Treat her the way you would treat someone you love"Craig said in a dead serious tone. "I'll treat her like the living joy she is..."Keun Sup said in a serious tone as well.

This'll be fun. Craig sighed hoping he had made the right decision.