Blossomed love Part 2 (Keun Sup X Paloma)

Keun Sup gagged seeing his own writing while Craig facepalmed. Keun Sup had showed some of the letters Keun Sup practiced writing to Paloma, when he reread the fourth letter he wished his eyes couldn't see his old stuff.

"Why is old stuff so hard to look at?!"Keun Sup said, "Keun Sup, at least you were trying and besides, these aren't even that bad. You really think this is hard to look at? You should see my old artwork, seriously..."Craig cringed.

"At least you tried..."Keun Sup mumbled dreading to reread the two other ones he wrote. "Keun Sup, you're doing this for Paloma! Paloma!"Craig shouted making Keun Sup look at him. "You're right! I need'a stop cringing and get to writing!"Keun Sup said getting out a paper and pencil.

Craig sighed and looked at some of the old love letters for ideas. "Hm, I think I know what you could write..."Craig said. Before Craig could give any suggests. A few foot steps were heard coming where Keun Sup and Craig were, "Hide!"Keun Sup whisper shouted rushing himself and Craig to a nearby bush.

Keun Sup peaked out the bush, and saw Paloma looking around. It seemed like she was looking for someone, she was wearing the same cherry blossom hat as Keun Sup, he redden a little just seeing her. "*Sighs* He's not here..."Paloma mumbled later leaving.

Once Paloma was gone, Craig and Keun Sup climbed out the bush they hid in. "Who was it?"Craig asked, "It was Paloma...She seemed to be looking for someone..."Keun Sup said, "Well, let's get that love letter done"Craig suggested. Keun Sup got the same paper and pen and started writing what Craig and him put together.

Time Skip

After the letter was done and Keun Sup was finished getting her a flower, Keun Sup was ready. "You ready to do this?"Craig asked, Keun Sup nodded and walked towards where he agreed to meet Paloma.

Paloma sat waiting where Keun Sup agreed to meet her, "Paloma...?"Keun Sup said nervously with the flower and letter for Paloma. "O-Oh, Keun Sup, you wanted to see me?"Paloma said. Keun Sup nodded and handed the flower and love letter to Paloma "T-This is f-for you!"Keun Sup stuttered nervously.

Paloma smiled and took the flower and love letter that was handed to her. "Aw, you're so sweet, Keun Sup...Actually, there was something I wanted to tell you"Paloma smiled, "There's something I wanna tell you too..."Keun Sup said nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"I like you!"
Both Paloma and Keun Sup said at the same time, they both did a surprised look and stared into each other's eyes and blushed. "Wait...W-What...?"Keun Sup said with his cheeks turning red as a rose, "I wanted to tell you sooner, but I couldn't find you. You're actually a pretty great guy"Paloma giggled smiling.

Keun Sup did a surprised look at what Paloma said, "Y-You're great too..."Keun Sup blushed smiling brightly. Paloma kneeled down to Keun Sup and put her soft lips on his cheek, "So, you wanna go out tomorrow night?"Paloma asked getting up on her feet, Keun Sups cheeks redden even more as he held the cheek Paloma kissed.

"Uh huh..."Keun Sup said in shocked, "Good, my mom will pick you up at 6"Paloma smiled then walked off.

Time Skip

Keun Sup walked back to Craig with a dumbfounded expression on his face, "So, how'd it go?"Craig asked, "S-She accepted my confession..."Keun Sup said with his face forming a smile.

"You won her heart?!"Craig excitedly asked, "I got a girl!"Keun Sup excitedly cheered. Keun Sup and Craig began excitedly cheering to each other until Maya came, "Can you guys stop being so loud?!"Maya shouted.

"Shut up, Maya"Both Craig and Keun Sup said at the same time, knowing it was a blossoming of both a friendship and a relationship.