Jealousy (Craigson)

The song at the top is what inspired me to write this. (No, I'm not a fan of Nick Jonas music but my best friend is, she ended up putting this song for me and I got inspired). Btw they're 13 in this Edit:And most importantly please do not take this seriously I was being stupid and thought the concept was funny so please know my writing has changed and improved since this I am not trying to hate on Vancraig or Vanessa.

Jason leaned his temples on his hand while he scrolled through his phone, he sighed wondering where Craig was. Jason was at the birthday party of Jp, the only reason why he was invited was because Jp noticed that Jason was trying to be less bossy and annoying so he wanted to see if he can trust him and he has actually changed.

Jason sighed and got off the kitchen counter he was on along with Tony, "Where are you going, Sir?"Tony asked pulling his sunglasses back up on the bridge of his nose, "Uh, the bathroom"Jason lied then walked out the kitchen and into the living room with other people from the creek. As Jason walked, he bumped into another member from the creek council, Wildernessa. But when Jason bumped into Wildernessa her drink spilled on her white ruffled dress. "This is a white dress you idiot!"Vanessa snapped.

Before Jason could apologise to Vanessa, Wildernessa angerly swayed Jason to another room, "Look! I'm sorry for getting your drink on your dress! I didn't-"Jason tried to apologise nervously scratching the back of his neck, but Vanessa got annoyed and grabbed him by his shirt caller. "Look, Jason. You're not slick I saw you giving those dumb-dumb goo goo eyes to Craig, I know we both have crushes on him and everything, but you don't have to make me look stupid!"Wildernessa shouted then covered the stain with her small golden jacket in her bag.

Jasons cheeks redden due to embarassment knowing he had been caught crushing on Craig Williams from afar. Jason rolled his eyes in annoyance at Wildernessa's comment. "It was an accident!"Jason glared at Vanessa and walked to where he told Tony he was going, the bathroom. Jason sighed and spashed water on his face and dried it off.

Jason rolled his eyes thinking about Wildernessa, well, if she wasn't going to be nice then what was the point of even trying to say sorry again. Jason got out the bathroom only to bump into someone again, Craig Williams. "S-Sorry Craig, I uh...D-Didn't see you there..."Jason stuttered blushing dark red. Craig let out a laugh in return at how nervous Jason was. "No need to be nervous, its fine"Craig replied then walked off to Kelsey.

Jason did a panicked look and speed-walked back to Tony, hoping he doesn't bump into anyone like the last two times, when he bumped into Vanessa he felt like she was gonna cut his head off in rage. "JASON!"

Jason spun his attention to the person talking to him, it was Tony. "Sir, theres a water chugging contest, and Vanessa is there they need someone to go againest her. Theres a chance you could do it and maybe impress Craig"Tony hinted winking under his sunglasses. Jason looked over to the large dining table across the room and saw Craig watching.

Jason thought for a second, maybe he could be the one to go againest Wildernessa and win Craigs romantic interest in him. Jason opened his mouth to talk and speed walked to the other side of the dining table. "Alright, I'll do it"Jason agreed popping his knuckles then walked to the other end of the table Vanessa was at. "Okay, you both know the rules, no breaks strictly only chugging whoever finishes the most bottles before the timer runs out is the winner, understood?"Jp asked. Vanessa and Jason nodded and waited for the timer to start determined of Craig being impressed.

As soon as the timer went on, Jason and Vanessa were on it, chugging down each bottle filled to the brim with water, others were even getting out their phones and recording the crazy event and Craig was one of them. "What's going on?"Kelsey asked walking behind Craig, "Jason and Wildernessa are killing it! Look!"Craig said then brought Kelsey closer to himself to see Wildernessa and Jason chugging down the large bottles of water. Kelsey looked amazed at Wildernessa 'talent' she didn't even know to even call it a talent.