Coraline Part 4

Tonys POV:I had awoken the next day, I looked around and saw that I wasn't at the treehouse with Maya and Xavier, their button eyes gave me the creeps. I looked next to me where I left my doll, I grabbed it and looked at its sunglasses. The buttons reminded me of Xavier and Mayas eyes, I put my doll down to itch my hand, the same one with poison oak. I had forgotten Xavier put mud on it, but my hand didn't itch, I looked at it and saw that my poison oak had healed. Guess Xavier was right...Mud does work. I smiled at the results and rushed back to the small door.

Unfortunately, the bricks were back on the door like the first time. I sighed and got on my feet then got ready for the creek.

Time Skip

"It was incredibly real, Jason! Well, you weren't really there. But I'm sure you'd like it there"I said, we were all at the Trading Tree for something, Kit had just taken the candies Boris traded and was looking for what we requested. Jason sighed and slightly cracked a smile, "Buttons for eyes?"Jason rouse a brow, "Tony, you only dreamed you had all that fun and made those new friends"

He sighed and patted my head, how come he didn't believe me? Maybe that mud would have healed his broken neck. Even though the neck brace was for only temporary, he really hated wearing it. Once Big Red made fun of it, wonder why she's so rude.

"Was Boris in dream?"Boris asked me, "Nah, you weren't in there, and it wasn't really a dream"I corrected, "You think that mud you are talking about will heal leaders neck-"Boris tried to say, "Ahem!"Jason slightly interrupted us, "Boris, I'm sure I'll be able to take this thing off soon, and besides it wasn't anyone's fault Tabitha hit that truck...".

Kit came back and headed Jason what he wanted, well Boris was the one that offered the trade offer. But before I could walk off with Boris and Jason, Kit pulled me aside, "If you get a chance to get that magic mud, could you spare me some? Business would be booming!"Kit whisper-shouted to me, "Maybe, but I'll see..."I mumbled then walked off well, at least Kit believed me.

But while we were walking Jason bumped into Craig, "U-Uh...Sorry Craig! Guess I wasn't l-looking where I was going..."Jason anxiously stuttered nervously rubbing his neck brace and his face was turning red. "Oh it's cool, Jason. By the way, hope you're doing better after 'the ancient'. See ya later"Craig said then walked off. Jason blushed a little and nodded as Craig walked off, I think Jason has a small crush on Craig, but he doesn't wanna say it.

Time Skip

When I had to head home finally, I saw a few stacks of mail outside my door. I picked it up and saw it had the wrong address on it, I knew where the address was, it was only a few houses down. I picked up the mail and walked to the house the mail was for, I knocked on the door. "E-Excuse me, I think our mail got mixed up. I-I'm just here to-"I said knocking on the door,

"Hello!"

A high pitched voice said, I looked around and saw a short pale kid, with green long hair, blue overalls and no shoes. I have a feeling I should be concerned for him because I saw a little bit of his bones showing... "I'm Roger, the bridge troll!"Roger said shaking my hand, "Where are your parents?"I asked looking around, "They're not home yet, so are you the new kid that moved here?"Roger asked taking the mail from my hands after I handed it to him. I nodded my head at his question, "I'm Tony". I shook his hand, "Oh...How did your parents sneak you in like me?"Roger asked, "What?"I asked confused.

Why would my mom and dad need to sneak me in? "Well, the people that were selling these houses don't sell to anyone with kids. Guess that's why there aren't any other kids to play with. This was my parents only chance at getting a new house so they had to sneak me in, wonder why the house sellers don't want kids at the house..."Roger said, "I wonder too...But I know one thing, my parents didn't have to sneak me in"I said, "Well, it was nice chatting with ya, Tony! Here's a beet as a welcome gift"Roger said later handing me a fresh beet then walked inside his house taking the mail with him. "You too..."I mumbled about to walk off with the beet in my hand. But before I could leave, Roger opened the door back up and pushed me closer.