David x female! Reader Part 1

Requested by:Dream-Phase

(Y/N):Your name
(L/N):Last name
(F/S):Favorite singer (Will use in another part)

It was finally lunch at school,the cafeteria was so far away from your class,so you could tell this was gonna be a long walk to the cafeteria.As you were walking to lunch,you overheard David from your science and art class,you thought he looked kinda cute.You've been thinking of asking him out,but you were way to nervous.A group of people were talking in front of his locker chatting,they were too intersted in their converstaion to notice they were blocking David's locker.He was asking for them to please move from his locker.David wasn't mean or anything,he was pretty polite,but instead of moving,the group of teens mocked how he talked.

David gave them an upset look, "Hey! I don't sound like that!"David defended himself, "You sound weird!"One of the teens said, "Can you just move from my locker,thats all I asked for,you don't have to be jerks about it"David said. "Not our fault you talk oddly"One of the girls said.That was when you didn't want to watch it happen anymore. "Hey,leave him alone! Whats your problem?!"You said, "This is none of your business,(Y/N),typical (Y/N),you're never minding your own business,you can't go a few seconds without budding in!"One of the other girls complained. "You guys aren't minding your own business,its not Davids fault he has a speech impairment,you guys are being super disrespectfu,just go"You said crossing your arms.

They let out an annoyed groaned and went to eat lunch together. "T-thanks..."David let out nervosly, "Sorry you had deal with that,David...They're just braindead jerks"You said, "*sighs* Thanks for sticking up for me...A lot of people make fun of my speech problem..."David said.You knew about David's speech problem,it even got him in some trouble,once in class he thanked Mark for letting him borrow his pencil sharpener,but the teacher ended up thinking he said the F word(Ok for real this time,that actually happened to me).You felt kinda bad for David,so you invited David to come sit with you at lunch.

Time Skip(After school)

You walked over a stick in the ground,David invited you to hang out at the place he called the creek,where his two other friends Barry and Mark hung out as well.David took you to a giant rock,this was where they would hang out everyday after school and on the weekends, "David,who's this?"Mark asked opening himself a box of Pocky's. "This is just my friend,(Y/N) (L/N)"David said.You nervously waved and smiled.You politely shook hands with Mark and Barry,then took a seat,you saw they were playing some D&D,you haven't played that game since 5th grade.

As you were playing your game,you heard a horn go off, "Whats that?"You asked, "Oh thats just the dinner horn,it goes off whenever its dinner time"David explained. "Today was kinda fun,maybe I'll come tomorrow after school"You said getting up from your seat then walked back home.

Davids POV:Thank goodness (Y/N) stood up for me,the group was pretty rude to me,I can't control the fact I have a speech problem.I always thought (Y/N) was kinda cute,I've been wanting to ask her out for a whole week,but I get too nervous and kept my feelings secret.The only people who knew I've been crushing on her are Barry,Mark,and myself of course.And how can I tell her?! She's so amazing how can she like me? I need to find a way now,and fast...