Sick! Mark x Female Reader

Requested By:Chruper
(Y/N):Your name

You got out of the school building and got to your boyfriend Marks house. Before school this morning you called him asking why wasn't he at school yet, he answered his cell phone saying he couldn't come to school today cause he was sick. You promised him that you were going to visit him after school, but the teacher said it was your turn to help clean up the classroom and that held up time for you.

You hated breaking promises, even though you didn't mean too. You already got your boyfriend some of his favorite soup from the store and got him DVDs of his favorite anime for you and him to watch together. You knocked on his door and your boyfriend was the one to answer the door. "Dang,the flu hit you hard..."You mumbled to yourself. "It did..."Mark mumbled, you got Mark inside and got him to his bedroom. You got on your fabric face mask and got him his soup. "Ugh,why did I have to be sick, today?!"Mark complained.

"Oh well, he happens"You said getting out the anime DVDs. "And besides, I already have the cure"You said putting up the anime. "You got me anime, (Y/N)?"Mark asked then finished up his soup. "Of course, I know you can't have a sick day without anime"You said then popped in the DVD in for you guys to watch together.

It was a shame you couldn't hug and kiss Mark to make him feel better, but you would get sick as well, but at least you could still hug and kiss him cause you both were already sick. You pressed play on the remote and climbed in bed with Mark to watch anime with your boyfriend for the whole day. A day with no homework and quality time with your boyfriend for hours.