Slumber Party Part 1

Most of this is based off of a real event in my life and some of it is just creative writing of mine. (This has been a draft since the release of my Tony X Dancer! Reader so that means this is quite old so...) And also sorry for ruining your sleep by publishing this...

Secret Kid hummed his favorite song as he went over to Jason's house. Bags full of overnight items, due to Jasons parents once again going out and leaving him alone at the house. That gave Jason time to plan the first CryBaby Trio sleepover, Boris and Tony couldn't come over for the overnight part so Jason didn't see why not to invite his other friends Stacks and Secret Keeper.

Secret Keepers cell phone buzzed from a text message, Secret Kid picked up his phone to see the message. It was a text from Jason, 'Where are you, Stacks is already here. You on your way?"The text said. Secret Keeper smirked and responded back to Jason. "Look out your window lol"Secret Keeper replied smiling then put his cell phone away, now at Jason's house.

Jason and Isabella did a confused look and peaked out the living room window and saw Secret Kid finally there. Stacks laughed a little and answered the door but on the other hand, Jason almost screamed in shock. "Secret Keeper!"Stacks greeted letting Ben in.

"Hey Isabella"Secret Keeper smiled, "Dude, you almost gave me a heart attack. You looked like a crackhead..."Jason glared. "Hahaha. Guess we should be called, The CrackHead Trio!"Secret Keeper smiled brightly. Jason sighed and cracked a small smile and besides, Jason was already trying to soften up a tiny bit more, it wouldn't hurt to play along. "Hey Jason, do you have any board games we can play?"Stacks asked setting her bag down, "Oh yeah. I do, I have one I think you two will like. So basically someone has to pick a random theme, you guys get 5-8 cards and you gotta pick a card that suits that theme the most"Jason explained walking Secret Keeper and Isabella to the living room.

Time Skip

"Alright, so the next theme is...Explosive"Jason said, Stacks and Secret Keeper looked through their cards, Stacks smirked and pulled out a card that said 'World Wars'. "World wars? Why wars?"Jason asked looking at Isabella's card, "Because, in wars there are bombs. And what explodes? Bombs, Jason and Ben!"Stacks answered, Secret Keeper searched his cards again and placed down a card that said, 'Magic Tricks'.

"Magic tricks? Secret Kid, magic tricks don't explode"Stacks said feeling sure she was going to win the current round. "Does too. Because, the magic trick might go wrong, everything explodes, everyone dies and life was a huge waste of time"Secret Kid smiled.

Jason thought for a few seconds at Secret Kids last minute chose, "You know what, I'll go with Secret Keeper. He has a point"Jason said. "What?!"Stacks said in disbelief, "He has a point, Isabella. Magic tricks can go wrong"Jason winked, Stacks sighed and collected her card. Then, a buzzing noise from the microwave came "The popcorn!"Jason called out getting up and getting the popcorn from the microwave so it doesn't burn.

Jason buttered the popcorn and poured it in a bowl, "Guess its time for a movie"Stacks said helping Secret Kid clean up the cards from the card game they played. "Yeah, I was thinkin' maybe the movie, sleepover to watch. What do you guys think?"Jason asked setting the bowel of popcorn on the table in front of the couch. "I've heard of that movie, theres a pretty funny scene with the boys"Secret Keeper said laying down on the couch. Stacks got a blanket and put it over herself, Jason and Secret Keeper and got ready to watch the movie.

Time Skip

"Dang, hey Secret Keeper...?"Jason said as the end credits went on, "Yeah?"Secret Keeper said as Isabella turned off the movie, "Can we do what the girls did in the scavenger hunt?"Jason joked. Secret Kid laughed and got up from the couch, "Make a fake person and sneak into a night club when we're 14? Nah, it'll scar us seeing the stuff that goes on"Secret Keeper joked, Jason snorted and got up from the couch, "Yeah, guess you're right"Jason said.

Once the movie was over The CryBaby Trio went up to Jasons bedroom to do various childish and silly things to do at a sleepover, at this point they were surprised no one would mistake them for crackheads for the way they were acting. "Hey Isabella, I got a question. Why do girls paint their nails?"Secret Keeper asked lying down on the bed, "Now that I think about it I don't really know. Wanna try it?"Isabella said joking at the last part, "Hmm, well sure. But only out of curiousity. Just promise you won't put on white-out like the girls did to their toe nails..."Secret Kid shuttered, Isabella laughed and got some black nail polish, the kind she usually saw gothic high school boys wear. "Don't worry I won't, what about you, Jason?" Stacks asked getting out the polish.

Jason rolled his eyes and put out his nails, "Fine, I'll do it. But I'm only doing it so Secret Keeper doesn't feel awkward later!"Jason spatted out. Secret Kid and Isabella snorted at Jason's comment, "Alright, Jason. Whatever you say, whatever you say"Said Isabella then started painting her friends nails, after awhile they were just playing around. And it was a sleepover with friends only, no one was going to judge each other.

Time Skip

"Why does nail polish smell so strong, Isabella? How are you girls about to handle this? No offense by the way"Secret Keeper said, "Don't know, guess that's why we opened the window"Stacks said painting her own nails now. Jason analysed the black nail polish, he felt more of a goth now due to the fact he was wearing mostly dark colours currently. "Damn, Mr.Forest Scout. You have more of a gothic now"Secret Keeper commented, Jason smirked and got some tiny skull stickers and stuck them on his nails. "Now I look like a goth"Jason smiled.

Isabella did a minor disagreeing look and pulled out black eye liner, fingerless gloves and a black rose flower crown. Isabella decorated her friend with the gothic accessories and restyled Jason's blonde hair. "Now you look like a goth"Said Stacks feeling proud of her work. Jason got a mirror and looked at himself in it, he barely recognised himself in the mirror. "Isabella, Ben...What the hell did you do to me..."Jason said. "Made you look better"Secret Keeper winked, "Here, I can put on a playlist to make you feel better. Here's a new band I found that I think you guys will like"Stacks said then put on a band she thought her friend would enjoy, Purity Ring it was.

As the music played Jason stared at Stacks cell phone, feeling unsure about the music. "What? Never seen a girl do her nails?"Stacks asked, "Its not the nails, its the song. Is that Purity Ring? I've haven't listened to them in awhile..."Jason mumbled, "Neither have I. Maybe we can do some catching up, heard a concert of them is starting at 8:40 tonight here"Secret Kid said knowing it was already 7:30pm. "We have time to get there, its only 7:30 right now"Jason said.

Stacks did an unsure look at her friends suggestion, "You sure? What if something happens?"Stacks asked, "Isabella, get up and come on. My dad forgot his pepper spray, I can just bring that"Jason sighed getting up on his feet and walking Stacks to his kitchen and Secret Kid followed along.

When Jason was finally in the kitchen with Secret Keeper and Isabella, Jason pulled out the sharpest knife in the kitchen, "We can just use this!"Jason said. But as soon as the knife was pulled Secret Keeper and Isabella ran out to another room screaming, Jason sighed and put the knife back. "You guys! Come back!"Jason called out walking to where his friends ran off.

Once Jason was finally able to get his friends back, Stacks and Secret Keeper were finally able to get ready, "Alright, jokes aside. Lets get you crackheads to the concert"Jason joked walking out with Stacks and Secret Keeper.

"Can you believe we're sneaking out again?"Stacks whispered to Secret Keeper, now at the concert. "What I can't believe is that you guys gave me this style..."Jason said, Secret Kid sighed and straighten Jason's flower crown, "Mr. Forest Scout, you'll be fine. You won't die if you switch a few things up"Secret Keeper winked. Jason did an annoyed sigh at Secret Keepers comment, he didn't even know if he liked this style or not. But what snapped him out of his thoughts was when someone from the creek bumped into him, Kit. The girl that did the Trading Tree.

"Oh, sorry goth kid I don't know. Didn't see you there"Kit said then walked off to the bathroom. Jason did a shocked look at the fact Kit didn't even know who he was. "Isabella! Secret Keeper! Kit didn't even recognise me! Who the fuck am I anymore?!"Jason shouted, "Mr. Forest Scout relax before you start sweating and ruin your eye liner"Secret Kid said, Jason rolled his eyes. He decided to just wait til Purity Ring finally came to the stage and perform, enjoy the night and truly get to hang out with his friends.