Coraline Part 12

Tonys POV:I walked where the kitchen in the treehouse was. Xavier had his back turned to me and he was humming something like the first time I met him. I struggled to even step foot in that kitchen seeing the same box that had the buttons Xavier wanted to sew into my eyes. Be strong, Tony...

I sighed and sat at the table, in front of me were my plate followed by a knife and fork at the sides and the buttons... "Why don't we play, a game...I know you like them..."I suggested remembering what The Cat said, wonder where he went anyways...Xavier stopped humming and froze when he heard my suggestion. "Everybody likes...Games, uh huh..."Xavier said finally looking at me, it seemed like Xavier hasn't played a game in years. "What kind of game would it be?"Xavier asked sounding a bit more quiet and innocent as he continued to cook. "An exploring game...A finding things game"I answered.

Xavier smiled and starting tapping his long fingers on the table. "And what is it you'd be finding, Tony?"Xavier raised a brow as I listened to his nails tap on the table, "My real friends..."I said, Xavier went back to cooking if he had real eyes he'd probably be rolling them. "Too easy..."Xavier mocked.

"And..."

I began feeling slightly annoyed by Xavier, "The eyes of the ghost children..."I finished, Xavier looked up remembering his other victims, the other kids he tricked. "Huh..."Xavier said feeling slightly impressed with my ways, I noticed he was finally done cooking and walked towards me to hand me my food. "And what if you don't find them?"Xavier questioned looking into my eyes raising a brow. "If I loose...I'll stay here forever and serve you and let you love me...*Sighs* And I'll let you sew buttons into my eyes..."I concluded.

Xavier did a pleased look at what my decisions, "Hmm, and if you somehow win this game?"Xavier devilishly smiled. "Then you let me go, let EVERYONE go. My real buddies, Boris and Jason, the dead children, everyone you trapped here"I said. Xavier smiled one last time and held my hand out for me to shake, "Deal"Xavier said. But I didn't shake it there was more to be done, "Not until you give me a clue"I glared under my sunglasses. Xavier sighed in annoyance because of all the stuff I wanted, I could tell the ghost children weren't the easiest for Xavier to please.

"Alright..."Xavier sighed feeling annoyed. "In each of three wonders I've made just for you"Xavier said, then, he began covering my eyes with his hands in different ways. "A ghost eye is lost in plain sight"Xavier said then uncovered my eyes once his hint was finished. "And for my parents?"I rouse a brow. Xavier didn't say anything he just devilishly smiled at me and tapped the side of his left button with his long nail. I rolled my eyes at him, "Fine, don't tell me...*Sighs* It's a deal..."I sighed.

I then got up to shake his hand but saw that Xavier was gone. What does he mean? Wonders? I looked over to the garden Maya made, Hm...Maybe I could check there.

I got out the treehouse ignoring the fact I haven't even touched my food and entered Mayas garden. When I walked deeper into the garden, the same snapdragons tried to kiss my ankles. But I just rolled my eyes at them and stomped on the flowers trying to kill them. I'm lucky this wasn't Jasons garden, he would be super upset that I ruined his rhododendrons...

But while I was stomping on the flowers, some blue flowers grabbed me by my ankles and started dragging me....I started to scream for then to let me go, I looked behind me and saw that the blue flowers were trying to lure me into something...Until ahead of me were some pilers, I struggled to grab them but luckily I was able to get them to me. I started cutting the flowers that were pulling me into whatever that was. I heavily panted and quickly put the things that fell out my bag back inside my bag, but this time in the side pockets so they'd stay there.

But some hornets started flying and buzzing at me trying to get my green stone. "Ah! Stop!"I screamed trying to get the hornets away from me, but luckily they flew away from me. Before I lost those hornets I threw a rock at the hornets killing them. I sighed and got out my stone. Why steal this? I took off my sunglasses for a second and peaked my eye through the hole in the stone, I understood why the hornets wanted it...