King Xavier X Female! Reader!

Requested By:Tsumugi_kinnie
(Y/N):Your name
(L/N):Last name
(BS/N):Babysitters name
Also, this'll take place after Capture the flag.

"I'm actually lost..."

Is what you mumbled coming to the conclusion you were lost, maybe you shouldn't have wandered off. You tried to look around for a possible short cut back home and out the forest, but you couldn't. Maybe those people that leave a bread crumb trail aren't so silly afterall.

Until, some rain drops came from the sky followed by thunder from afar. The thunder spooked you so you had to look around for a possible hiding spot until the rain stops or atleast when the rain stops being so heavy. You ran around the creek for a place to be, but you failed. Heck, you ended up falling in some mud.

"Excuse me"

"Ah! W-Who's there?"You said spinning your head around startled by the voice, a boy with brown skin, blue eyes, long black spiky hair, a teal shirt and jeans holding an umbrella came out the shadows. "Do you need help getting out the rain? I can help you"The boy said, at first you didn't want to socialize but the thunder scared you into accepting his help.

You let him help you up and got under his umbrella with him. "Thanks..."You mumbled, "Hey, aren't you the girl that moved to the neighborhood?"He asked walking with you out the forest, you nodded. "Well...I'm Xavier, welcome to the neighborhood"Xavier said putting his other hand out to shake yours, you shoke his hand. "I'm (Y/N) (L/N)"You said, you let Xavier walk you to your house. You and Xavier chatted with each other and learned more about each other as you walked, maybe getting lost wouldn't end the way you thought.

"But also, why were you in that forest anyways?"You asked as you and Xavier walked, Xavier gulped and pretended to not know what you were talking about. "I...Uh...Look I can't really be at the creek...And I ended up missing it and wanted to be there..."Xavier admitted, "Why can't you be at the creek?"You asked curiousy, he sighed and explained how he used to be, he swears that he has changed but you'd be the judge of that.

"Uh, you sure are confidant. You actually spilled all that to someone you just met"You joked, "Well excuse me for thinking friends have to honest with each other..."Xavier mumbled. "Huh...You actually bothered to call me your friend..."You said slightly surprised, you didn't really have any friends nor did many people want to call you one.

"Oh...You don't like that? Sorry..."Xavier mumbled, "No, no its fine, you could say we are friends even though we just met"You corrected, "So, which one is your house?"Xavier asked now that you and him were at the neighborhood your house was, you pointed to the house that you lived in and Xavier walked you to it. "Well, see you later, I guess..."You sighed now that you had to say goodbye to the first friend that you made. "Wait, (Y/N)...Before you go, can we exchange phone numbers you know, so we can talk even when we can't be outside together?"Xavier asked.

You didn't see the harm in it so you exchanged phone numbers with Xavier, "(Y/N)! Get inside! Its raining!"(BS/N) yelled out to you, "See you around..."You and Xavier mumbled to each other then walked home. "(Y/N), your clothes are filthy...(Y/N) change your clothes, you can talk with your new friend later..."(BS/N) said.

Time skip

After sometime, you have been thinking about Xavier. You wondered if he had actually changed from his old ways now that he is no longer King Xavier, you ended up playing at the creek you got lost in, luckily a kid named Craig taught how to not get lost.

One day, when Xavier was getting ready to leave after he came over to your house to hang out, you got a knock on your door. It was Kelsey and Jp, "Xavier, hide! Its Jp and Kelsey!"You warned then got the door, Xavier gulped and hid somewhere Jp and Kelsey wouldn't have guessed he was, but you had no idea it was somewhere in your bedroom.