Angel x Reader

Keys:

(Y/N):Your name
(Y/H/C):Your hair color
(C/O/C):Color of choice
(E/C):Eye color

Trigger warning:Eating disorders's will play a part in this, if that bothers you tap out this story.

You woke up feeling terrible,last night you had thrown up some noodles Craig made for you at his birthday party,you felt awful.You picked up the mirror by your desk,you had some bags under your eyes,you sighed and put the mirror down.You got yourself out the bed,you nearly fell over.You've been throwing up your food for awhile now,you just wanted to be beautiful and slim,like the models in magazines and fashion shows.

You brushed out your hair,brushed your teeth and got your clothes on.You checked your phone,it was still at 99%.You slipped on a new phone case on it,it was the phone case Angel got you for your birthday,you have been crushing on them for a week,but you felt like you needed to be more slender to be with them.You thought they would never love you if you looked like a whole cow was inside you.

You walked to the creek alone,no one knew about you daily eating habit,the last thing you wanted was someone to find out.Angel was the first person to greet you,they were with the other daycare kids. "Hi Angel, how has the kiddos been?"You asked them walking to the daycare area with Angel and the little kids,you liked to help out Angel with the daycare kids."Oh they've been great,just little angels"Angel answered.

Time skip

It was now snack time,the kids were eating their snacks,they were pretty easy to handle."So,(Y/N),how has everything been?"Angel asked you while the kids did whatever,"Stuff has been okay,I guess"You lied.Angel watched the wind blow in your hair,thank gosh they didn't know about you lying through those white teeth of yours.As you were looking at the ground a bit,Angel seemed to have notice those bags under your eyes."Hey,(Y/N),not to be rude or anything,but did you get enough sleep last night?"Angel asked you,"O-Oh,about that...Sorry I couldn't really sleep last night..."You answered trying not to sound embarrassed.

Angel looked back at the kids,they had just got done eating and went off to play,it was almost time for nap time anyways.You and Angel then put the kids to sleep and sighed,you then checked your (C/O/C) watch,it was almost time for the other creek kids to come pick up their siblings,since well,it was almost dinner time,great...Due to your goal to get skinner,you hated dinner time,you were almost always worrying if your parents cooked you too much food.

The time finally came,dinner time,you did an annoyed look when you heard the dinner horn go off.You waved bye to the daycare kids and took a quick look at Angel."Bye,(Y/N),see you tomorrow"Angel said waving bye to you,"B-bye,Angel"You said waving bye blushing.

You sighed and walked back home,when you got home,your parents car wasn't in the garage.Confused,you walked inside your house,your parents weren't there,you checked everywhere around your home.You saw a note on the refrigerator door,it said that they were going out for a bit and not to get in any trouble,you continued to read the note,they won't be back til next week,so that means you won't have to worry about your meals being to be big,you thought you could just skip meals whenever you like and not get a plate full of food shoved in your face on a table and your butt forced on a chair until you ate what was placed that plate,that you would later throw up.

Time Skip:

Angels POV:

I noticed some bags under (Y/N)'s eyes again at the creek,they've been having those bags under their eyes for about a month now,but I never said anything about them.I walked home thinking about (Him/Her),I hope their okay and get enough rest this time,I don't want (her/him) to be all stressed out.