You two are on a website part 2

-The next night

You held your hand by your mouth as you stiffled a laugh. I swear he is too corny for his own good.

bizzleJizzle: What did the Father Bison say yo his son as he left for school?

he asked.

Afroditee: Hmmm.

bizzlejizzle: Bison (Bye Son)

You rolled your eyes.

Afroditee: *Rolls eyes* whispers: lame

It took him a couple seconds to reply. You couldn't help the smile forming on your luos. You were too happy.

BizzleJizzle: Why are you so mean!!

you bursted out laughing as your sister yelled at you to shut up from the next room over.

Afroditee: Why are you so corny???

BizzleJizzle: *pouts* sowwy.

he was too cute as well. He never gave me his picture of details if how he looked but its okay.

Afroditee: Lol ur so funny. I wish I could meet you.

He didn't respond right away like you hoped.

BizzleJizzle: I want to meet you too. You seem pretty chill. Hey, not to sound like a pedo or anything, but where do you live, actually?

he asked.

You jumped in your seat. "Oh em Gosh!! he wants to meet me!!!"

Afroditee: (let's just say LA since Justin lives there and things would be easier)

he responds instantly.

BizzleJizzle: Bdhfbgvug for real?

You laughed.

Afroditee: yesss omg do you?

BizzleJizzle: Maybe.

Afroditee: -___-

BizzleJizzle: Okay I do. I hope you know where [Place where you want to meet him at] is! maybe we can meet there...if ur interested ;)

You couldn't help but scream on the top of your lungs and freakusly jump up and down. You ran into your sisters room, yelled, then ran back to your room.

Afroditee: Yeah, yeah I do. What spot should we meet and how will I know its you?

BizzleJizzle: Hmmm at a table in the back. I'll be holding a purple balloon

Adroditee: Sweet! I'll be holding a [fav color] balloon.

---------------------------------------------

You and your sister were heading to the place you and Drew were talking about.

"Girl can you stop shaking? you're making me nervous." Your older sister said.

"I'm sorry but, I just can't stop!!" You squealed as you two pulled up to a parking space.

"You're too happy, y/n he could be a creep for all you know." She said as you got your balloon from the car.

"Oh yeah, what's the balloon for?" She asked.

You told her.

"Haha, you guys really had this all planned out. Okay you can go. if you don't comeback in 10 minutes, I'm looking for you." She said, staying in the car.

--------------------------------------------

Its been about 8 minutes and you were still looking for a purple balloon. You looked all around the area and still couldn't find him.

The place isn't even that big anyway.

You huffed and deflated your balloon.

You kept looking and looking, you even went into near shop but couldn't find him.

You huffed and turned around to bump into someone.

"I am so so sorry!" You said looking up at a person with neatly styled hair, dark shades on, and a p-purple balloon in h-his hand.

you opened your mouth to speak but no words came out. "No its okay." He said smiling at you.

"You-youre-"  You stuttered.

"Shh..I'd love to take a picture with you right now but im kinda late and gotta meet up with someone. I'll be back soon,Kay?" He said smiling.

"N-no, you're drew!" I said making him confused. "What?"

you quickly took out he deflated balloon and waved it in his face.

Hus eyed quickly widended.

"You're..afrodite?" He asked letting his balloon go as it floated in the air.

"oh my god, oh my god," You said starting to cry.

You saw happiness light up in his eyes.

-------------------------------------------

OMGGG I ALMOST CRIED!!!! SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FAST ENOUGH!! MY WI-FI HAS BEEN ACTING UP LATELY.

Oh and would you mind checking out a new story I wrote? it's a Justin bieber werewolf story o:

Don't forget to vote!!