Preacher's Daughter

Honestly guys........ would it be a good idea to make a Preacher's daughter fanfic?

The thing is, ive read a lot of fanfics like those in the past and shook my head at it.

Reason being because first of all if youre a preacher's daughter, you know a lot about God's word.........so why isnt any of God's words mention anywhere in your fanfic?

Thats a phony fanfic write there! why am i just now realizing this? okay this is about to turn into a short rant. lol. I noticed that in these type of fanfics, the preachers daughter falls in love with a bad boy... cliche yea yea.

But the thing is, if youre good, you represent the light...and if the boy you fall in love with is bad, he represents darkness....

So if youre gonna change him, use God's word to do it so he'll change.

Therefore i kind of dont understand these fanfics at all..

If i made one, (currently in the process of making one), then i would put some truth into it and actually share the word....

The one thing is i dont want to offend people or make them highly uncomfortable......

So i suggest that when i do make this story, dont read it if you will get uncomfortable because its going to be a REAL preacher's daughter fanfic.

A real one, okay?

So will it be a good idea? and will you read it? Because i really want to use my talent to honor HIM.

:)