Youre a witness pt. 3

*first person point of view

I hummed as I unlocked my apartment door and entered my home. I was really tired and wanted nothing more than to crash on my bed.

I didn't even feel like eating, I went straight to my shower and did my thing.

When I got out the tub, I wrapped my light purple towel around my waist and and began brushing my teeth. When I was done with that I grabbed my lotion bottle and all of a sudden, my phone bang to start ringing.

I took my phone from my dresser and checked who was calling. It was a blocked number so I didn't pick up.

I finished applying the lotion to my body and the call came again. I raised an eyebrow and got my phone. I was still being called by a blocked number.

I declined the call and watched as my phone lit up again, and started ringing.

I decided to just pick up the call.

"U-um who is this?" I asked furrowing my eye brows and standing up.

"It's so nice hearing your timid voice again." The person on the other line chuckled.

"I-I'm sorry?"

"Aw you forgot me already? I'm hurt." He said firmly.

I looked at my phone.

"You look so sexy when you're lost."

I was about to end the call but he cut me off.

"Don't you end this call, my love.."

I gasped and looked around my bedroom. And my love?

"Are you w-watching me?" I asked taking a peak out of my window blinds. Everything seemed normal...

"Maybe, maybe not." He said lowly.

I had shaky breaths as I looked around frantically. I secured the towel around me tighter. "Come downstairs babe." He whispered.

"Now."

I was getting beyond frightened and I couldn't stop shaking.

"Don't disobey me, darling. Come downstairs..I want to see you."

"I'm not your darling or whatever you keep calling me, you creep." I said into the phone. I swallowed hard as I opened my bedroom door.

"Be careful how you speak to me." He said. I could tell whoever was on the phone was smirking.

When I got downstairs, I quickly made sure that the doors were locked and the windows were as well.

I heard him laugh uncontrollably over the phone. He was surely watching me.

"Now, y/n," he said making my heart sink.

"Did you just lock me in, or out?" He asked me.

My fingers began to tremble as I looked all around me. "W-who a-are y-you?"

My eyes danced from wall to wall trying to figure out where this person was. I was afraid of hanging up because I knew they would call me back or something bad might happen to me.

Next thing I knew, I felt a hand cover my mouth and an arm around my waist, pulling me into them. My eyes widened and I tried screaming on the top of my lungs.  I began to move and trying to get out of their grasp but there was no use.

"Y/n shhh....don't make me hurt you." The person said. Hearing the voice directly in my ear rang a few bells in my head but I didn't know who this person was.

I was so scared and tears started to roll down my cheeks. "Now I'm going. To let you go, and when I do, you better not make an attempt to hurt me." The voice said softly in the beginning and firmly in the end.

I nodded my head softly.

The man let go of me and whispered for me to turn around.

I immediately recognized the man as the one I met behind a building a couple weeks ago. The one who literally pointed a gun to my head and kisses me on the cheek at my job.

"I knew you'd remember me.."

"Wh-what are you doing at my house? Why are you here?" I asked backing away from him.

"I just wanted to see you. You look good in just your towel......by the way."

I did it not take that as a compliment.

"If you wanted to just see me you could've said hello to me at work or run up to me or something, like a normal sane person!"

"I guess.. But this was just way too funny. Fun, even."

"Now that you've seen me, please leave. I'm-I'm terrified right now."

"You're so cute. But as you wish. I will leave, but expect me to pop out of nowhere." He winked at me and proceeded to walk to the main door.

"Wait! How did you get into my freaking home!" I said curious. I need more protection.

"That's for me to know, sweetheart."

--------

Hope you liked this. It was trash, yeah yeah you ain't gotta tell me.

I meant to post this earlier but I was  kinda busy. Anyway, hope you loved it.

Please keep requesting!!!😆😆😆😉