Romantic Bath

"This is so relaxing..." You said and sighed as you sink down in the warm bubbly water.

"Are you ready for me baby?" You heard Justin's annoying voice say as he came into the bathroom.

You rolled your eyes. "I already told you, this is just a relaxing bath."

You heard Justin kiss his teeth and you laughed. He took off his boxers and slipped in, smirking at you in the process.

"This is why I don't take baths with you."

"Oh come on y/n, you know you love me." He said making missy faces. "Come here baby." He chuckled pulling you, making you slide next to him in the process.

You sat in front of him as he wrapped his arms around you.

You two sat in silence before he spoke up. "Baby I can't do this anymore." He said making you turn around looking at him confused.

"What Justin?"

"It's just..." He said making you move back to the opposite side of the tub.

"It's not really me......its you baby."

"Justin just spit it out. You're ruining the mood."

"Fine. Babe when are you gonna take that shower cap off your head? I'm tired of seeing it during romantic bath time."

"....you can't be serious." You laughed. This boy.

"It's just-it's hard to explain." He said nervously.

"Now you're really not getting any." You chuckled stepping out of the tub and grabbing your towel.

His eyebrows creased. "Woah, baby-"

"Nope, too late!"

You heard him mutter something under his breath.