Kids get involved with argument

"So what am I  supposed to do, y/n?" Justin asked frustrated with you.

"Hmm I don't know, actually spend time with the kids more? They love you and need you to be around." You crossed your arms.

"You act like I don't know my responsibilities as a Father." He hissed.

"Well maybe you don't!" You yelled.

"I'm done with this." He said storming out the room and going somewhere else.

You huffed and rolled your eyes. To be fairly honest, you didn't like always arging with your husband, but it was just some things that he did that didn't make sense and bothered you.

You knew he was always busy. Especially with tours and writing music, but you missed him so much and so did the kids. You just wished he was present more or so often.

You loved Justin so much and didn't want to see him overwork himself into stress. You wished he'd pay more attention to you as well.

"Mommy?" You turned around and saw the bedroom door creak open.

As you looked down, you saw a whole bush of hair followed by another head of bushy hair. Your twins, Justin Jr and Jacob pouted as they saw you.

"Daddy is sad." Justin said.

"Very sad." Jacob agreed.

You didn't know what it was with these two. One would say something, and the other would finish the sentence.

"Why do you and daddy fight?" Jacob asked crossing his arms.

"Yeah." Justin said.

"Well my lovelies, there is just some things me and your father don't agree on." You said honestly.

"We hate seeing you fight."

"Yeah. It breaks our hearts." They put their heads together and frowned.

Those two are joined at the hip, you thought.

"I'm sorry, guys. He's just being so difficult." You sighed.

"But daddy say he love you, mommy." Jacob said waddling to me and wrapping his arm around my leg.

"Yeah. He tell us everyday. Are you gonna break up with him?" Justin asked with his eyes turning red.

Your heart dropped. Jacob started tearing up too. "No, no babies." you said.

Where are they getting this from? "We want you and daddy to be togetha. We love you." They wined.

"We're not breaking up, okay? Now wipe your faces." You said crouching to their level and wiping away their tears.

"Then please stop fighting." Justin sniffed.

"Please? Daddy loves you a lot. He says he doesn't like it when you angry wit him."

"Boys," you saw Justin open the door with a small smile.

"Daddy!" Justin Jr. And Jacob ran to hug their daddy's legs.

"How are my little men?" He asked ruffling each one of their heads.

Ugh, does Justin not know how much effort you put in their, hair?

"We good, we good." Justin Jr. Said dusting off his shoulders.

"Its good." Jacob said doing the same.

What does Justin teach them, swagger 101?

"Aight, little ones. Can you leave me and your mommy to talk for a little while?" Justin asked before glancing at me.

They nodded their heads and ran off to the play room.

"Hey, y/n." Justin said walking towards you. "Yes, Justin?" You asked somewhat nervously.

You didn't know why you were nervous. "I'm sorry about the Argument that we had. An-"

"You don't have to apologize, Justin. I shouldn't have been bugging you."

"Its okay, baby. I just want to say that you were right. I need to lay off work more and focus on my family. Its just that I was to obsessed on making this upcoming album perfect that I lost sight on you guys. I'm sorry." He says.

You knew his apology was sincere so you forgived him right away. 

"I understand you, Justin. Just don't stress out yourself too much, okay?" I asked him.

He nodded and kissed me. "Now hurry and go talk to your sons. They think we're breaking up." I whispered.

"Uh oh." Justin chuckled.

______

So yeah, this was a short one. I was just thinking about something like this so this was kinda quick. Anyway, I love daddy bieber so much lol.

Dont forget to vote :)