he's obsessed with the baby

"Justin, i swear you're obsessed with her." You said referring to your 4 month old daughter.

"You're just jealous." Justin said as he watched the baby sleep.

You rolled your eyes and crossed your arms. "Oh really?" You asked playfully.

"I'm just playing y/n, and you've always known I wanted kids." He said Poking y/b/n's cheeks.

"She's so adorable." He said again.

"Yes she is." You said.

A few minutes passed and Justin still didn't look away from her.

"Oh lordt, Justin please let her sleep in peace." You said chuckling.

You just needed y/b/n to nap a little so you could feed her when she wakes up and Justin was ruining the schedule.

"Alright, alright. Bye, baby." Justin laughed, kissing the baby's lips.

The sight of Justin and the baby made your heart melt but you didn't want y/b/n to cry uncontrollably from lack of sleep.

________

You glanced at the wall clock. It was about time to wake y/b/n up.

When you got out of bed you realized that Justin wasn't there.

"Justin?" You called out.

No response.

You shrugged your shoulders and opened the door to your baby's room, quietly.

"Baby.." You cooed as you slowly opened the door.

When you peeked in, you saw Justin holding y/b/n As he fed her.

You smiled. You weren't really surprised at all. Justin is seriously the best father in your opinion. He loves this little baby so much and anyone could see that.

"I love you.." Justin said giving y/b/n soft kisses all over her face as she giggled.

She then spit up a little of the food from the bottle.

"Oh no, sweetie." He whispered wiping her mouth with the "daddy's little girl" bib he bought her.

The cuteness was a little too much for you to Handel.

"Justin, you know this is my job right?" You asked your husband.

Justin smiled and winked at you. "I know, y/n. But I just felt like doing it."

"Justin you're just something else" you said as Justin gave you y/b/n.

You continued to feed the baby for a little bit but it seemed like she wouldn't take anymore.

"Oh, looks like someone's full, huh?" You asked your daughter. "Okay then." You said laying her down in her overrated crib.

"Did I ever tell you how sexy you look When y-"

"Not now, Justin." You chuckled tucking y/b/n in.

You were not about to get seduced whilst you were in your child's presence.

"Baby I swear I'll go slower this time." He said wrapping his arms around you from behind and pressing his hard on, on your but.

"Justin please stop." You laughed. "This is not the time." You told him again as you quickly sat in the rocking chair.

"I'll get you." He said putting his tongue in between his two fingers and flicking his tongue.

"Justin I swear to-" you cut yourself short as you threw a pillow at him.

_______

HELLOOO PEOPLES so good news I updated, and I'm feeling betterrrrrr. Thanks for all the get well's :))))))))

And lordy I think I need some more daddy bieber imagines because it gets me in my feels and I just-sigh.

I'll be making more of these kind of prefs.

AND OMG WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF THE PICTURE ON THE SIDE??? my weak heart...