That white boy is trouble

"Justin you can't keep climbing up my window like this!" I hissed at the boy from my window.

"Shh yn," he said hopping through.

"Justin if my parents find out about you-"

"They're not gonna find out, yn. Do you trust me?" He asked rubbing his thumb on my cheek.

I sighed. "Yes.'

Justin and I have been best friends for about a couple months now.

Why so secretive? Oh no reason. Just the fact that my parents don't like him. "The whitey" they call him.

That white boy ain't nothing but trouble, ya here?

Is what my mom would tell me. They weren't epic racists....they just didn't think a white boy should be friends with me. Well actually that is kinda-nvm.

It wasn't good. They thought.

And Justin knew they didn't like him, but he didn't care though. He dudnt even know why. He just thought they were "bugging" He just continued following me and wanting to be with me.

"I've been thinking though," Justin said looking at me sincere eyes.

"Yes?" I asked him.

"What are we going to do about us?"

"Justin what do you mean?"

"I mean..your folks don't like me and it seems that this," he paused to point between us. "is as close as we can be."

He still saw that I was confused so he started leaning in. I was kind of shocked and surprised. "Ju-"

He pressed his lips onto mine.

I tried to push him away but he was much stronger than me. I could tell he wanted me to kiss back but I couldn't. It wouldn't end to well.

Justin wanted to be more than friends, abd i kbew that, but that couldn't happen.

He slowly pulled back and I saw hurt in his eyes.

"Yn, you don't feel the same way." He said as more like a statement than a question.

I stayed quiet. I didn't know exactly what my feelings for him was.

I mean yes I knew I felt strongly about him, but what good would it do if we couldn't be with each other.

"I can't believe I've wasted my time!" He said back up.

"Just-"

"Do you know that I love you, yn?" He asked raising his voice.

"Justin, shhh." I didn't want my parents to come up and see him.

"Nah, fuck that." He said shaking His head.

"Yes Justin I figured that out."

"Then what are you waiting for?'

"Justin you know my parents don't like you." I said sternly.

"Okay and how is that stopping me from seeing you every night?" He asked balling his fists.

"Justin please calm down."

"You're making me very upset, yn. I love you and I know you feel the same way. But it seems like I'm making the bigger effort to be with you and you are with being with me."

"Justin you don't understand."

"Then make me understand." He said firmly.

"Oh gosh. I just don't know how to say this." How was I supposed to tell him why my parents don't like him?

"Goodbye, yn." He said shaking his head and opening the window.

"Justin please wait." I said but he already hopped down.

_____

Hope you liked this one, too. Sorry if it's a little crappy and short.

Don't forget to Vote :)