you meet him at the bus stop

You grabbed your backpack and keys and yelled, "bye mom!" As you left and closed the door.

It was A Monday morning so you were kind of half asleep as you walked to the bus stop. You instantly regretted  staying up all night on Twitter and wished you would have gotten at least six hours of good sleep.

You also would have taken your car, but it was currently in the repair shop.......

From the corner of your eye you saw a tall guy locking the door to his house as well. He then casual got into the sidewalk and began walking.

He had a dull expression on his face and it was evident that Monday mornings wasnt His best friend.

But you knew the guy. He went to your school. Not much was known about him except for the fact that he was a very good flirt and kind of mysterious. He had this dark aura around him and that kind of turned you off because you were very cautious of these types of boys.

Justin was not your type at all. He was highly attractive but no. No one you would date.

"Hey!" A voice called behind you.

You turned around and saw that it was Justin. What did he want?

He caught up with you. "I think you're in my English class?" He said more like a question.

"Its almost the end of the year and you still don't know if I'm in your English class or not?" You asked making him grin.

"I just needed to clarify."

"Okay so I'm in your class. What do you need?" You asked continuing to walk. The bust stop was so far like why? And the bus driver is always coming late on purpose. You could feel it.

"I was wondering if we had homework.."

Really?

"We had to finish that Shakespeare book."

"Nothing else? No essay on it or..? Cuz I wasn't about to do that shit after we wrote all those other ones." He said.

"No nothing else."

"Aye." He said with a long lasting smile.

"I like you, you know that?" He asked walking besides me.

"No."

"We could be best friends. You're kinda cool."

"Oh please, you don't even know,my name." You said back.

"Yes I do. It's y/n." He said proudly.

"But you still didn't know I was in your class?" You asked annoyed. "It's Monday morning okay? I'm still processing things." He said in his defense.

"Whatever." You said simply and ignored him the whole way down the sidewalk.

"You know, I have a feeling you don't really like me all that much." He said looking down at you.

"Maybe I don't?"

"Why is that? I'm a cool kid."

"I don't know you enough to like you." You said honestly. "So if you knew me enough, you'd like me?"

"Not really." You said.

After that, you two just walked in silence to the bus.

_____

Sorry for the late update guys, I've been working on my other stories. Sorry if this one was short.

Part 2??