How you deal with Twitter hate

So today you decided to go on Twitter. its actually been a while. When Justin first announced that you two were dating, you didn't really want to go on any social media because you knew things were going to be.....toxic.

but its been a year now since you and Justin have been together and you think the fan have also calmed down.

you first went on Justin's account and saw that he posted a picture of you sleeping, on shots.

you rolled your eyes. then you went into your notifications and saw that you had a bunch if mentions.

@JustinsMccann: @y/t/n is so ugly eww I I honestly don't know what Justin sees in her

you raised your eyebrows in amusement and replied to her.

"@JustinsMccann: @y/t/n is so ugly eww I I honestly don't know what Justin sees in her"

@JustinsMccann Justin will be thinking about that while I'm riding jerry :O

Next one.

"@KidrauhlisBae: @JustinBieber Why are you dating @y/t/n? you honestly could do sooo much better. really?"

You smirked.

@Kidrauhlisbae: Justin would really hate to see this. So much for #WeWillAlwaysSupportYouJustin smh

"@MyFavFollowedMe: I FUVFJXHVF HATE @Y/T/N SO MUCHHHH SHE SHOULD JUST FREAKING DIEE ✂"

I widened my eyes @MyFavFollowedMe: Woahhhhh we got some keyboard warriors on here, don't we?

You were about to log out but there is just one tweet that you couldn't let go.

"@RidingJerry: @y/t/n needs to fucking go back to that monkey continent. don't nobody want her ugly ape looking ass lmao."

@RidingJerry: speaking of that monkey continent, Me and Justin are planning to go there for vacation this summer. Its going to be so much fun, omg I wish you could come.

Lmaooooooo sorry but I think you handled hate pretty well. hahaha