He's your guardian angel

*First person

I walked around the college campus with my roommate. We were on our way to the cafeteria. I was majoring in Biology in order to get into Medical school and I had spent a few hours studying my behind off.

She on the other hand had a focus major in design. We were both hungry and had free time so why not head to the cafeteria to grab something to eat?

We were about to turn a corner until I noticed someone familiar.

Why is it that I see this guy everywhere?

I looked at the male who was just sitting on a wooden bench, just whistling and checking out the scenery. He had brown hair styled into a quiff, hazel eyes, pink lips and he always wore white...

Every. Single. Day. That I saw him, he wore white. He also wore white studded earnings in his ears.

"Layla," I said getting my friend's attention.

"Yeah?"

"You see that guy over there?"

"Mhm..oh he is cuteee."

"I see him everywhere. Its kind of weird. Like, does he even go here?"

"You see him around? Maybe its a sign."

"Stop it, Layla. Anyway let's just go."

____

We sat down our trays in the noisy cafeteria.

"Ugh Professor Lembar is going to kill me if I don't turn in that shirt tomorrow." Layla said sighing.

"You still haven't made that shirt, yet?" I chuckled.

"Nope. I keep procrastinating. Plus, its harder than it looks." She said. "Oh and hey, its that dude again." Layla said sitting up and pointing to someone behind me.

I turned around and saw of course,

White boy.

I mean not just because he's white but he wears white almost every time I see him so..yeah, white boy.

I turned to face Kayla. "There's only one conclusion, Layla. He's stalking me."

"Is that where this has gotten too? Stalking? All these people at this school and you think he's stalking you?" She asked.

"Yes. It's no coincidence."

"Okay then, go talk to him."

"You know, I hate people like you. You just want me to go up to some random boy and start talking? Its the other way around him. And plus, I don't even know him."

"Well you see him a lot...so this could be your chance. Just say hey or something."

I rolled my eyes and got up. I hope this goes quick.

I casually but slightly nervously, strolled my way over to the table where white boy was sitting. I was so thankful he was sitting alone.

When he felt my presence, he looked up.

"U-um hi, my name is Y/n. I don't mean to bother you or anything but, I just can't help but notice that I see you literally everywhere."

"You do?" He asked looking at me with a glint in his eyes.

"Yeah and I think you're stalking me."

He laughed.

"Why are you laughing? I see you all the time. You're always wearing white. Like what is up with that color?"

"Its my favorite color. And you're calling me the stalker?" He asked with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and walked back to my seat.

"So what's up?" Layla asked looking up from her phone.

"He completely denied everything."

She started looking behind me.

"Did you piss him off or something? He's not there. " she chuckled.

I turned around and his seat was empty.

"What?"

______

I'm thinking of making a part 2 for this. But idk..

I hope y'all liked this. Lol it came out worse than I imagined.