#BlackBelieberProblems

"Haha, babe come look at this trend!" Justin yelled laughing at his phone screen.

"It better be funny this time." You muttered going to him.

Justin sucked his teeth. "Why you always got an attitude when I call you?"

"Boy if you don't getcho gah damn.."

Justin bursted out laughing. "I was just playing, babe. Its just funny when you do that." He said kissing your cheek.

"Anyway so look at this trend." He gave you his phone.

"#blackbelieberproblems?" You asked chuckling.

"Yeah. I guess its about the black side of the fandom making jokes about what they face being  belieber." He said.

You scrolled through the hilarious tweets.

"@rauhlinbiebah: me: Mom, look what justin-

Mom: girl nobody care about that white boy in this house." You couldn't help but let out a loud laugh.

"But is that like..true though?" He asked awkwardly.

You bit your lip. You didn't say anything but pat his cheek.

"@DangerousMcCann: Justin has more black friends than me"

You and Justin turned to look at each other. "Well...you do hang with a lot of brown folk." You said.

"That's cuz they chill, yo." He said throwing up gang signs.

"You're sooo lucky i-nevermind." You said moving in to read the next tweet.

"@FightMeJustin: when you ask your mama to go to the meet&Greet and she look at you like this: [picture of Kermit crossing his fingers with a straight face]"

"THAT IS SO TRUEE." you laughed. When you were younger and asked to go to a meet and greet, that would be your ma's expression.

"Wow.." Justin said embarrassed.

"@IllegalBieber: when you get a front row seat at the concert and other people tryna figure out how you could afford it."

"I am like, so done." You laughed along with Justin.

"There is literally no chill tonight." He said.

"There is never any chill in the black side of any fandom." You told him from experiences.

"@bieberRauhls: when Justin come over for dinner and he wear supras instead of lebrons.."

"What's wrong with Supras?" He asked offended.

"Nothing, dear." You said knowing good and well that tweet made sense.

"@lovelyJustin: He ran his fingers through my long silky blonde hair and looked into my forest green eyes."

You felt Justin's fingers go into your hair and he stated into your eyes in awe.

"Justin, stop it. You're not funny." You laughed and he joined in.

"@JustinAlsina: When he said he loved Beyonce and RiRi but still didn't date a black girl"

You turned to face Justin who was scratching his head. "You really have some explaining to do."

"@trillMcCann: when your family name fun if you because Justin did the shmoney dance wrong"

Justin raised his eyebrows at you. This was a very touchy subject for Justin because when he cane over to the barbecue, everyone called him out.

You would have jumped in, but they would roast you as well.

"Did I do it right, Y/n?" He asked pouting.

"Ye-almost."

"Y/N"

"Hey, hey, hey. All those black people you hang around with, one would assume you knew how to do it."

Justin sighed. "Your black friends had one job, Justin. They failed."

Justin should fire his black friends. How they gonna lead him on like this?

"Anyway, this is too much." You said feeling your stomach hurt from laughing.

"I wanna see more tweets. I wanna see what else I'm doing wrong." He laughed.

A lot. You're doing a lot of things wrong.

"I literally have the best fans ever." He smiled. "I'm finna lurk through this trend. " he said.

_________

Sorry if this was a bit short....but I really hope you liked this. I've been wanting to do this one for a longgggg time.

Phew. At least I got it out of the way. This trend occurred somewhere around July...

I also want to say thanks for 100k reads!!!!! Thank you so much, y'all this means so much to me ;) I also inspired others to make their own prefs which makes me happier as well. Thank you so much for the support!