He wants to keep the relationship a secret

You and Justin were watching a movie at his house. You were really happy that you two had some time to spend together.

Justin had been on tour lately and you haven't been able to get a glimpse of him in a long time. You really missed your baby boy.

Its been about a year since you and Justin started dating. You could say you were practically in love with him.

What sucks is that you two have to sneak around to see each other. The public still doesn't know about you two.

"Justin.." You wined as you put your head on his shoulder.

"Yes, baby girl?" He asked.

"When are we going to make ourselves known?" You asked looking up at him.

"What do you mean?" He asked confused.

"I mean, when will we let the public know about us? We've been together for a year." You said.

Justin sighed. "Its just not time yet, y/n." He said running his hands down his face.

You furrowed your eyebrows "Justin, what do you mean its not time? We've been together-"

"I know...I know.." He said frustratedly.

"Then..when? I don't want to keep sneaking around just to see my boyfriend! I want the world to know that we're in love." You said getting your point across.

"I understand you, baby girl. And I feel the same way. Its just-"

"Just. What." You hissed.

He looked down for a split second. "I don't our relationship to go through critisism.." He said looking back up.

Yoi were silent.

"Y/n-" you got up.

"So what I'm hearing is you're embarrassed of me." You said crossing your arms.

"Baby I'm not saying that at all. I just know that if we make our relationship public right now that you'll get backlashed. Also my fans will be most likely upset and-"

You shook your head and put on your jacket.

"Y/n wait." Justin said  standing up from the couch as well.

"When you and Selena made your relationship public, did you care?"

Justin sighed. "Y/n listen-"

"When you and-"

"Y/n just listen! This is a different scenario. I love you, I do but just not right now" he said reaching to touch me.

"Its because I'm black, isn't it?" You asked quietly. You felt a tear roll down your cheeks.

"No, y/n please dont-"

"I'm leaving" you said simply ad you slipped on your shoes.

"Baby, hold on-"

"Well its obvious that what we have is going nowhere anytime soon so why Am I waisting my t-time " you said heartbroken.

"Y/n I didn't mean it like that.." Slam.

________

Hello everyone! Now this one wasn't requested but I thought I should make this. It just seems so realistic you know?