He's a killer

"Justin what happened to you?" You asked pitifully at the young man whos back was facing you.

You wondered how such a nice boy grew up to be so evil... he wasnt always like this, so vicious, dangerous, manipulative.....he was the nicest boy on your street, he was your best friend.

Now years later, he has become so lost and confused.

"You used to be so nice..so caring. gentle..." you said slowly walking to him step by step.

"S-stop it." he said lowering his head and shaking it.

"Justin, why?" You asked softly.

"Stop..y/b stop.." his voice cracked. 

"Why so you do these things, justin? why do you kill people? Innocent people? What did they do to you?" You asked carefully.

"I dont-i dont want to be like this..to be this way.. i-i dont.." he turned around and i saw his tear stained cheeks and red eyes.

"I dont want to kill..." he looked at me with so much sorrow.

"Then why justin? why do you kill people?"

"I dont know..i just-i cant stop. i want to."

Your heart dropped. "why cant you stop? you have the power to stop."

"I kill innocent people because i cant be like them..im so fucked up. i-i want to be good but i just cant.."

"Justin.." i said now facing him with barely any space between us. Justin shook his head. "y/n get away from me. I dont want to hurt you."

"You wont hurt me, justin." i cupped his cheek and he looked deep into my eyes searching for something.

"I cant help but want to kill you. i want... to kill you." he said pressing his forehead against mine.

"Why do you want to kill me, justin?"

"Because i cant be like you."

____

Well this one was a bit odd! but i liked it....i hope you did too.

Ive been thinking about an idea like this for a longggg idea and ive been thinking about making a story like this..

Very... very...soon.. *hint hint*

Anyway tell me what you think!!!