He abused you and you move out

"I cannot stay here anymore" You said wiping your face with your sleeve.

last night you and Justin got into a heated argument and he got so fed up to the point that he inflicted serious harm on you.

Your lip was busted, bruises were evident on your face and arms, and your body just hurt. You were afraid that if he could do it once, he was more than likely to do it again.

You zipped up the last of your luggage when someone stormed into the room.

"y/n I am so sorry for last night, I was just being stupid and I shouldn't have brought out my anger on you like I did. what are you-"

He was cut off by him eyeing the suitcase i was zipping up. "Baby, where are you heading to?" He asked slowly walking towards you.

"Bye justin" You said rolling it to the door.

he grabbed your arm. "Wait, wait wait wait. Baby what do you mean, bye?" He asked panicking.

,You ignored him and tried to go through but he blocked out.

tears were beginning to pour from your eyes. "Justin, stop. I need to go."

"Are you leaving me?" He asked brokenly.

"Yes, I am. Please move out of the way." You said sniffing.

"Baby part ase, think about this. Y/n please I'm very very sorry. I can make it up to you, baby. You have no idea how much I regret this. Please forgive me." He said leaving into kiss me but I moved my head, making him clench his jaw and look down.

"y/n please don't do this to me." He said as tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Justin, move." You said sternly.

"Y/n please. I love you so much. Don't leave me. I need you. please don't go." He said desperately. I could hear the pain laced in his voice.

"Justin I don't fucking care! move out the way so I can go!!" You yelled crossing your arms.

"I'm not letting you go." He said stubbornly, still standing in front of the door.

"Baby girl please forgive me, please. I should have never put my hands on you. I'm so sorry for what I did to you. Please don't leave me here like this.."  he begged moving to stand behind you.

You wished that you could hug him or kiss him right now but you couldn't let him have the satisfaction of you running back to him.

"Justin get away from me." You said trembling.

"Baby, please forgive me." He whispered in your ear

"Please, I'm so sorry. What I did was wrong.." He wrapped his arms around your waist

"I promise I can make it up." He said..

you clenched your jaw and ripped yourself away from him.

"I'm done with you " You said opening the door And rolling you luggage down the hall. "Babygirl!" Justin yelled, running after you.

"Baby please!" He yelled as you saw furious tears run down his cheeks.

"You can't do this!" He said getting on his knees.

"Watch me!"

"Don't walk out that door, y/n don't." He said sternly.

you bit your lip. "Have a nice day" Slam!

----------------------------------------------

Yup. thats right. let 'em know. Lol hope you all enjoyed ;) Requests are open don't be shy ;)))))))