He wants a baby but he doesnt know how to tell you

He wants a baby but doesn't know how to tell you.

"Baby come look at this baby pic I posted on Instagram." He said as you walked over to him.

the baby was a girl and she has light gray eyes and light brown skin. (y'all know what I'm talking about)

"She is so pretty Justin. And you've shown me this picture about 5 times today." You said playfully rolling your eyes.

"well that's because she's adorable." He said defending himself.

You went back upstairs to take a shower and you when you came out with still a towel around you, you gasped in shock when you saw Justin sitting in the bed with baby albums everywhere.

"Justin, you scared me." You said securing the towel. "Oh, sorry y/n. Oh hey! This is when Jazzy was 8 months old, oh! and this is when Jaxon was released from the hospital.." He said showing you all these pictures at once.

"Awe, they're so cute." You said  looking at their cute baby pictures and Justin holding them and another one where Justin was sleeping with them.

"I'm like, very good with kids." He said watching me look at the pictures as I sat in the bed. "Yeah, I see.  A very good brother as well." I said flipping the page.

"I can be a good father as well." He whispered as if you couldn't hear him.

You soon felt him touching your hair.

"Your hair is absolutely beautiful. You know, when we have kids, they'll have mostly your hair." He said smiling.

He then leaned in to kiss you. You kissed him back then he started slowly started moving you back so you were now laying on the bed.

you honestly thought he was going too fast.

"Justin, are you okay?" I asked dsitting up but he put his hands on my shoulder and gently pushed me down.

"Just fine. Hey, let's have sex?" He asked leaning down to kiss me again.

You raised your eyebrows in amusement. "Justin, what's all this about?" You asked folding your arms.

He's just been crazy today. He sighed in defeat. "I want to have babies with you." He said.

You were so shocked at how blunt he was.

"Oh..um." You said feeling heat on your cheeks. You didn't know what to say to your fiance. You always wanted to wait after marriage to have kids because it was better that way, responsible, and over all, that's how it's supposed to work.

"Um Justin, I want to have kids with you too but can we wait until after, you know.. You said hoping he would get the hint. A huge smile was brought onto his face.

"Of course, baby." He hugged you and planted a huge kiss on your face.

Hey everyone! Just a quick preference, this one just came to mind so I thought I should just type this up. Hope you liked!

Don't forget to vote

AND LMAOOO on Justin's shot, he said: Night children, daddy's going to bed.

hahahahahahahahhahaha