You're his guardian angel

"Justin, why do you do these things?" I asked him but through his mind.

Justin cringed as he folded his arms behind his head. "I do these things because I want to." He said simply.

"No, you don't. You do them because you easily give into temptation." I answered him.

Today was just like the rest, Justin had done so many countless sinful activities, like many humans, but he did them without any type of guilt or remorse.

I wanted to do more to help him, but for now all I could do was communicate with him through his head.

As an Angel I have a lot of patience and love for Justin. He has been going through alot since his mother had died when he was 12. He's been living with his father and his father hasn't been doing such a good job raising him, and that's when my Father in heaven sent me to protect Justin.

I love Justin, I do. Its so hard watching him go through such a dark path.

__

*the next morning*

I watched as Justin got up from his bed from the noise erupting from the alarm clock.

Yes I watches him sleep, that's part of my job as a guardian angel. There are many many demons and spirits that interfere with human dreams and Justin is battling with many in his life.

Justin sighed and plopped right back down on his bed.

"Fuck school.." He mumbled.

I felt so sorry for him. If only he'd try a little, he'd find school more enjoyable.

I filled his mind with reasons why he should go to school. Like his mother's face as he graduates with the rest of his class, him being successful in life. "Get up, Justin. Get up.."

He gave out a long groan but got up anyway.

...

"Stop speeding.." I whispered to him as he drove. I was sitting in the passenger seat.

"Do well in school." I encouraged him before leaving his side.

____

It was the end of the day and I rejoined Justin's side once again. While walking down the hallway I saw some few angels following their physical responsibilities.

Some students however, had dark shadows following them around. I couldn't do anything about those who had the demons following them, my responsibility was justin.

One of Justin's enemies purposely bumped shoulders with him. Justin had a very short temper, which wasn't a righteous characteristic. Patience was pleasing to God, and Justin didn't have that at all.

Just when Justin was about to spin the boy around, I placed a hand on his shoulder then took it off.

Justin looked arount to see who had you he'd him but no one was there. He rolled his eyes and continued to exit the school building.

____

So this idea has been on my mind for a while lol. I'm still taking requests!

❤❤❤