You know that he's cheating part 2

Part 2

Tears were furiously running down your cheeks. "Fuck you!" You said balling your fists.

You were very heart broken that the one that you thought you would spend the rest of your life with, was doing this to you.

He ignored you as he entered the bedroom that you too shared. "I can't believe this." you breathed.

-The next day

Today you were headed over to Za's to talk to him about Justin.

he was like a brother to Justin so you thought he know something about Justin's recent behavior.

You saw the door open and saw Za with a lollipop in his mouth.

"Damn. what's up with you?" He said noticing your puffy eyes and letting you in.

You told Za about everything that's been going on lately and what went down last night.

By then, you were shaking and Za's face was hardened and he looked pissed.

Za was like the brother you never had, so he felt what you felt.

"Justin's about to catch the fade." He said standing up with his fists balled up.

"Za, please." You said trying to calm him down.

"You don't deserve this, y/n." He said looking at you.

"Come on, let's drive over there and talk to him." He said putting his arm around your shoulder and leading you out the door.

The whole car ride was silent. The only thing that could be heard was your on again, off again sniffling.

When we got to Justin's place, you felt sick to your stomach and didn't even feel like coming in.

"Come on," Za said openekng the car door for you. You also forgot that you were just sitting there.

You also saw that Justin's car was out there so you knew he was home.

You had a spare key to Justin's house and opened the door.

As you and Za stepped in, you heard the TV in so you knew Justin was in the living room.

When Justin saw you, he turned his head back to the TV, but when he saw Za with you, he turned his head back around and gave us a weird look.

Justin, i heard you was cheating and disrespecting y/n." Za said stepping closer to Justin.

You bit your tongue, knowing where this was going to go.

Justin looked over Za's shoulder to your nervous form.

"What's that got to do with you?" Justin asked Za.

Za looked at Justin like he didn't know who he was messing with.

"Nigga, its got everything to do with me. I don't take you messing around with my sis lightly." Za said getting in Justin's face.

Justin was beyond pissed. "Who you fuckin with anyway? Y/n is a fucking diamond and you screwin around with these rusty ass pebbles." Za said balling his fists and last thing you knew, he threw the first punch, making Justin stumble back while holding his nose.

Justin had flames in His eyes and charged at Za, punching him with the same impact.

"Oh my God.." You said running over to them as they continued to beat each other up.

"Dont get in this, y/n" Za said blocking you.

You glanced over at Justin and saw a flash of guilt in his eyes.

however, you quickly turned your head, feeling no remorse.

you couldn't stand to see them fight even though you deeply felt that Justin deserved every punch he got.

"Please stop fighting!" you said as the right slowed down a little.

"You got some explaining to do, mother fucker." Za said backing up.

"Shut the fuck up." Justin spat.

"Come on Za, I don't want to be here anymore." You said pulling Za's arm.

Justin had a glint of hurt in his eyes as he saw you and Za's connecting hands.

"Y/N, wait.." Justin said coming back to his senses.

"Why'd you do it, Justin? was I not enough?" you asked not even looking at him. you were too hurt that he would do this.

"I'm dissapointed, fam" Za said leading you out the house.

"Baby girl," Justin said trying to catch up with you.

"Leave her alone." Za said pulling you away.

"Hold on, let me fuckin talk to her." Justin said pulling your other arm but you snatched it away.

"Let's go, Za." You said.

"Hold on, baby wait."Justin said with a crack in his voice.

"Come on," You said as you and Za exited through the main door.

O: wow, this preference was fire. I am honestly proud of myself. *pats back*,I really really hope you all enjoyed this. And I low key am in love with Za. he is just oooh you don't even know.

Leave your comments! dont forget to vote!