he hits you

"This is so unacceptable." You said burrying your head in your hands.

You don't know what's been bothering Justin lately. For the past two months he's been acting up.

You guess the only reason you were putting up with all if this because you were deeply still in love with him.

Coming home at odd hours, drinking abnormally, and you're kind of suspicious of him even cheating.

Its been a couple of months since you two gotten married and you already felt like the marriage was drifting apart.

You've tried to talk to Justin but he either wouldn't listen to you or won't show up for a couple of days.

Sometimes he would apologize for the way he treats you but then do it all over again.

You were getting very upset and tired.

_____

It was around 4am when you heard the door slam.

You tiredly wiped your eyes as you descended from the stairs. "Justin.." You said hoarsely as you saw him throw his snapback somewhere in the living room.

You saw him take another swig from his bottle of alcohol.

"Justin please tell me you're not drunk." You said worriedly.

"Bitchhh I might beee." He slurred smirking.

You bit your lip as you tried to control yourself.

he's drunk, y/n....he's drunk..

"Justin this is serious. Why are you coming home now at 4am?" You asked crossing your arms.

This needed to be addressed.

He rolled his eyes and proceeded to drink his bottle of death.

"What is wrong with you..." You asked him wondering how he turned into this.

Still no response.

"Justin I j-"

"Can you just please get off my dick? Let me fucking be." He snapped in your face.

His breath reeked of alcohol.

"Justin please..and I mean please..dont raise your voice at me when I'm only trying to help your ass." You said.

Justin smirked. "Get out of my face.." He said walking away from you.

Your patience with him was hanging on a thread. "Justin what the fuck is wrong with you?! You've been acting like you've lost your mind these past few months!" You said to him.

"Don't yell at me."

"I'll continue to yell at you until you come back to your senses!" You yelled again.

He ignored you as he contained to drink. You clenched your jaw and the next thing you knew, you took the bottle out of his hand and smashed in the hard tiled ground letting all the glass shatter on the ground.

"You did not just do that...." He hissed.

"Baby I did." You said crossing your arms.

"What the fuck is your problem? You keep bitching for no fucking reason. " he spat.

"Ohh boy that is just too much cursing. And no fucking reason? Watching you come home drunk off your ass, listening to slutty voice mails and eating for you to come home are all reasons for me to complain! Why do you keep acting like this? I can help you!" You yell.

You then felt a sharp pain on your right cheek making you whip your head to the side.

"Raise your voice at me one more time, bitch." He said Getting a hold of your neck and ramming you into the wall

"J-justin." You squealed trying to push yourself off of him and get away from him.

You never thought that justin would ever put a finger on you.

"Shut up. You got all that mouth don't you? Keep fucking talking." He said in your ear.

You felt your cheeks getting wet with tears.

"Justin let me fucking go." You said struggling to get out of his hold.

"What happened to all that huff you were talking? Don't get on my fucking nerves with all that nagging." He said letting you go.

"Justin I was just trying to h-help you." You hiccuped as the tears frustratedly rushed down your cheeks.

"I dont need your fuckig help." You then heard the door slam.

He left again.

____

He beautiful I hope you liked this one!!!! ;) it was actually painful to do because well....its justin lmaooo. I can't really imagine him doing this kinda...

But anyway I hope you enjoyed it. Just a quick one before new years ;))))

Happy new years :)