He's your Professor/dirty

The last class you had every day was Phycology with Professor Bieber. Since it was the last class, I never really minded helping Mr.Bieber clean and organize his things.

I was a teacher's pet but I never really minded because I liked Mr.Bieber. he was very cool and a very nice person.

To me, that was.

Sometimes during class he'd often wink at me, look at me and give me warm smiles. All of the little things he'd do make me have butterflies in my stomach.

Plus he was very handsome. Sexy, even.

Yeah I had a crush on my Professor. He was like 25 or 26. I was exactly 19 going on 20 next year.

He was very young for a professor but he got out of school very early because of his smarticles.

"Ms.Parker, would you be staying after class?" He asked me once everyone had gotten up and left.

"Oh, yeah of course." I smiled.

He returned it.

I began with wiping the large board occasionly with my sweater rising above my hip a little while I tried to reach the higher places.

I felt a presence behind me and a warm hand on my hip. "Do you need some help?" A husky voice said in my ear sending shivers throughout my whole body.

"U-um yeah." I said blushing a little. Being so close to him made me feel so good yet weird at the same time.

He kept his hand on my hip, occasionally rubbing up and down my sides while wiping the board.

His fingers brushed some of my bare skin and I shivered. This feeling..it was..

"Are you alright,Ms.Parker..?" He asked on my neck.

"I-i-im fine, s-sir um.." I said stuttering a mess.

I heard him give out a chuckle before skimming his olnise up and down my neck with this time, bithbhands placed firmly in my hips. I kind of felt self conscious because of how short my shorts were.

"Do I make you nervous, Ms.Parker?" He asked me.

"A little bit.."

"Why is that?"

When I didn't answer in time, he rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Its just, youre so intimidating and the way you touch me when we're alone, I feel-"

"Isn't that what you want, Ms.Parker?"

"W-what?" I asked him.

"You know, You're not fooling me. The clothes that you wear to my class says a lot... You obviously want my attention. " he said reading me like a book.

"And you're such a good student too..you don't have to wear these kind of clothes to get my attention, you already do." He said pulling me closer to him by the hoop of my short shorts.

"Mr.Bieber, i-"

"It's Justin when its the two of us, sweetheart." He said lowly.

_______

How y'all feel about a part 2?

Everyone has been doing these so I was like, why not? Plus this is my first time doing a scene like this for this book.

Quick question, if Justin bieber was your teacher/professor and you were old enough, would you do the dirty with him? (Lol this should be funny)