Youre his guardian angel pt. 2

*first person*

"Justin, you need to learn patience.." I whispered in his ear.

"Ugghhhhh.." Justin shook his head and sat at the front steps of his house. He had just came back from school.

I sat next to him and my wings covered him gently. He took out his pack of cigarettes and I sighed, tilting my head to the side.

"You don't need them." I spoke to him.

Justin furrowed his eyebrows.

"You don't need them." I said to him again. I was speaking to him through his head. He would sometimes be bothered by his thoughts changing, which is done by me.

He would also speak aloud when I'd tell him what he's doing is wrong. He'd think he's crazy and that no one is actually there, but I'm there, talking to him.

"You don't need them, Justin."

Justin huffed and put his pack of cigarettes back.

I smiled. "Good job, Justin. God is proud of you."

I noticed goosebumps on his skin so advices him to go inside so he wouldn't get sick.

Usually when Justin would get sick, I'd pray for him say and night that he'd get better.

Justin took a shower, then took a nap for two hours. I watched over him, protecting him as I should.

Being a guardian angel was not tiring. Yes, we had a lot of pressure put on us from our father to protect humans but it wasn't anything we couldn't bare. God loves humans very much. Even more than Angels.

Are we jealous because of that? Of course not. We can't feel jealousy. Or any negative thoughts or behaviors. We are just filled with good.

When Justin woke up, I smiled.

"You should eat." I said softly.

"I should eat. I'm hungry as fuck." Justin muttered and scratched his head.

I slightly furrowed my eyebrows at his profanity. I prayed that God would forgive his profanity and just followed him to the kitchen.

It was nightfall now.

Like most days I'd  expect Justin's father to come home but he'd sometimes not come until very late at night which I shook my head, for.

Justin finished his dinner that he made himself and went back to his room.

"You should do your homework."

"I'm so tired...." He said closing his eyes.

"You don't want your grades to drop again, Justin. Think about your future.." I said trying my best to persuade him to make the right decision.

Justin opened his eyes and groaned as he opened his book bag up.

"I'm proud of you." I said standing beside him as he completed his school work.

After he finished he fell on his bed and instantly started sleeping.

I watched over him as he slept, making sure he was protected and prayed over him.

_____

I hope you all loved this pref! I thought I should make a part 2 of this ☺️☺️☺️

Requests are open