You have suspect children

"Drew, phone, now." You said as your son groaned, putting his phone in your palm.

Justin Just chuckled as he passed by you both.

"I really don't know why you're trying to take my phone." Drew mumbled, crossing his arms and furrowing his eyebrows.

"Because you're smirking, and biting your lips at the screen, I know the look boy, you're not fooling anyone." You raised an eyebrow at him.

Either a girl has sent him nudes, or he's looking at porn.

You scrolled through one of his messages that popped up and clicked on the contact: 👠 Thot 👠

Why is my son talking to a Thot?

You glared at him before clicking the attachment message which was nudes of a girl, back to back, to back..

You almost had a heartattack when you saw a pair of breasts on the screen.

"Drew I swear!"

👠thot👠: 😋

"Yeah you're definitely not getting this phone back."

"Mom, all she did was send me a nude, I didn't even ask for them!"

"Why would she send them to you if you didn't even ask?" You said disappointed in him.

"Because she's a Thot, mom!" He said in a duh tone.

"You better watch that tone, with me." You said making him sigh and fall back on the couch.

"I should, slap you across the face right now." You blinked at him.

"Why do I have to be so good looking?" He asked staring at the ceiling, trying to connect with God.

"Mom, this is not my fault."

"I'm not saying it is, Drew. You entertained it though."

"Okay so yeah I did-but-"

"I am livid right now, the best thing to do right now, is shut up." You smiled.

He didn't say a word back.

Everyone in this household knew You were that, crazy.

You went upstairs and put Drew's phone on your nightstand, out in the open, just daring him to come back for it. Then, you opened your drawer and took out a special book.

You jogged downstairs and still saw drew laying on the couch with his arm covering his face.

You dropped the bible on him and he popped his eyes open. "Read it."

"Mom-"

"I don't wanna hear it." You put your hand up.

"You don't even know half the stuff Chanel is doing though.." He said shaking his head.

"What?" Justin asked from the stairs.

"Oh..nothing, father."
Drew said innocently.

"I don't why you're dragging your sister into this, this has nothing to do with her. She's a good girl." You said narrowing your eyes at him.

"Okay, mom." Drew smirked.

Justin's eyebrows creased. "What do you know?" He asked drew.

"All I'm saying is...you can't check my phone without checking her's first.."

You smacked him upside his head. "Boy shut up."

"Baby, don't listen to him. Always trying to drag his sister into some mess." You said to Justin.

"I'm not taking any chances with my baby girl." He said jogging up the spiral stairs.

______

Part 2 or no....? Cuz I don't really like this one.

Sorry for the wait lol