He's scared to tell you he likes you part 2

"oooh" Your friend whispered as you two held in your chuckles.

she winked at you before you two made it back to the boys with bowls of snacks.

"Yassss my doritos are here." Za said squealing.

the boys hit their snacks and you all returned to your seats again.

You chose to sit next to Justin so you could low key make him feel nervous. Besides, to his and the rest if the boys kniwledge, They don't know you heard the conversation.

"Hey y/n" Justin said biting his Hershey bar.

"Sir Za, are you enjoying your chips?" Frsdo asked all polite.

"Why yes. Khalil, how is your sprite?" Za asked Khalil.

"Ahh its a little tingly. Yo Justin, how that chocolate taste?" Khalil asked making me hold in my smirk as Justin coughed.

"Fuck you."

/After the movie/

"Alright, I'm tired." Your friend said yawning.

"But wait, there's more.." Za said .

"Gather around in a circle, my chil'ren" Fredo said as we sat in the plush carpet in a circle as fredo grabbed some sticky notes and a own out if nowhere.

"What are we doing?" I asked .

"We're playing seven minutes in heaven!!" Khalil said singing.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Umm...there's an unfair amount of girls and many of you boys. I'm not playing." your friend said crossing her arms. "Same" you said.

you low key wanted to play though because it might give you a chance to kiss Justin.

"ugh okay. let's just play truth or dare then." Za said as fredo put away the sticky notes and pen.

you widened your eyes. You k ew that when it came to playing truth or dare with these guys, nothing good ever came out if it.

"This game is so lame.." Justin said groaning.

"Yeah okay." Khalil said smirking.

"Alright, I go first. hmm y/f/n.." Fredo said rubbing his hands together.

"Yo," She said putting on her poker face.

"Truth or dare?" He asked.

"Dare." she shrugged her shoulders.

"I dare you to slap Khalil." Fredo said snickering.

"wait, hold on man-" smack.

"Damn." Za and Khalil said at the same time.

shit.

"well uh..wow I didn't actually think..um." Alfredo said speechless.

Khalil just held his cheeks and looked down.

I didn't even bother going to speak.

"Okayyyyy um. Justin, truth or dare?" Za said breaking the tension.

Justin was basically the king of dares so he wasted no time answering

"Dare." He said rubbing his hands together.

what's up with them always rubbing they hands together? tryna start a fire or nah?

"I dare you to tell the truth. " Za said making everyone's eyes pop open.

"Zayummm spotlights in you."

Fredo said laughing with Khalil.

Justin looked unimpressed. "Come at me." Justin said.

"Is it true you're um....you know what? nevermind" Za said catching everyone off guard.

"Justin I dare you to go in that closet over there ad stay until I tell you to get out." Za said not being able to control his laughter.

Justin shrugged Hus shoulders and went in. "My turn, truth or dare, y/n?" Khalil asked smirking at credo and Za while your friend was looking curious.

"Umm truth." You said not wanting to take a risk. "I truth you to dare. now, go in the same closet with Justin." he said making you furrow your eyebrows.

"But that's not even-" You said bout to say that he was breaking the rules but Khalil already shoved you into the closet.

it was really dark in here. "What's up, y/n?" You heard Justin say.

"hey," You said finding the lights and switching it on. you saw Justin leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. It was big in here too.

"What is this about, anyway?" You asked him.

you knew what this was about.

"What you mean?" he asked watching yoi intently.

"All of this. Why did they put us in a closet?" You asked.

Justin looked down. "I don't know.."

You realized that your antics weren't going anuwhere so you just sighed. On the upside though, You were in a closet with Justin.

"Hey Y/N," Justin said. "yeah?" you asked.

"Can you turn off the lights again?" He asked. 

"What for?" You asked. "Please just do it. ibwanna see something." He said with a grin.

"Well how are you gonna see if its dark?" You challenged him.

You heard justin give out a  laugh. "Please turn it off." He said.

you shrugged and turned it off.

"So why did you wanna turn it off again?" You asked confused. Now its just dark and I can barely see him.

"So it would be easier to do this," Justin pulled you closer to him by your waist and planted his soft lips on yours.

You were very shocked but kissed bhim anyway. You felt him smile into the kiss and he pinched your bottom, making you gasp. "Jump." He said and you obeyed.

Next thing you knew, your back was against the wall and you and Justin were having a heated make out session.

HEYYYY hope you all having a good day! Ooh sorry for not updating faster, I didn't know what to do for this lol that's why. Hope you all enjoyed and had a great break!