What you do on lazy days

Today you were going to have a lazy day. you honestly didn't feel like going anywhere and you were more than comfortable just laying in your comfortors with food sprawled around and the TV remote in your hand.

Justin however, wasn't the type to just lay around and do nothing. Unlike you, Justin was very spontaneous and Adventures and all about "finding new things" as he always said it.

That kind of annoyed you becsus you just wanted To just snuggle up close to Justin an do nothing.

"Baby, you sure you don't wanna go nowhere?" He asked as you came out the bathroom wearing sweatpants and tank top as your hair was pointing in every direction.

you heard Justin chuckle. "you're really going all out, aren't you?" he asked as you climbed into bed.

"Of course. I'm just happy that you decided to stay and have a lazy day with me." You said hugging Justin and kissing his lips. "Well you're special, babygirl cuz me and Za were gonna go out today."

You rolled your eyes playfully. 

"So what do you wanna watch?" Justin asked getting out of bed Which just his Calvjn Klein boxers on.

"umm how about Best Man Holidays?" I asked All bubbly.

Justin inserted the Disc and climbed into bed.

When the movie was over, You were on the edge of sleeping.

"Baby, you asleep?" You heard Justin asked before you put your head on his chest. "Yeah, I'm like about to knock out right now." You said tiredly.

"Sweet dreams, y/n"

Sorry if this was sucky, I honestly didn't know what to do with this one. Lol better ones will be coming up next!!