he gets posessive/jealous

"Justin what is wrong with you?" You asked as you and Justin entered the house. He wouldn't talk to you the whole ride back from the amusement park.

For newly weds, he sure was grumpy. He's also become more possessive and jealous over every little thing.

Justin just ignored you and went upstairs. "You're acting like a baby!" You said crossing your arms.

You heard the door slam.

You rolled your eyes and stormed up the stairs.

"I don't even know what I did!" You yelled opening the room door.

Justin took off his shirt and through it somewhere in the room.

"Justin, what did I do?" You wined following him around the room like a lost puppy. "You know what you did." He snapped at you as he sat on the edge of the bed.

"If I knew what I did, would I be asking you?" You asked him. Justin glared at you. "Sorry.." You said lowly.

You couldn't take it when Justin was mad at you. It just made you feel upset and you didn't want anything more than to please him.

"Baby I'm sorry for whatever I did.." You said rubbing his bare back.

You heard him groan. "The ticket guy was flirting with you and you didn't even try to stop him. It was like you were enjoying it." He said rolling his eyes at the end.

You held a dull expression. "So is this what this is about? Justin I didn't even know. And plus, I was just trying to be nice." You said honestly.

"I don't want anyone flirting with you. They flirt, you tell them to back the fuck up, understand?" He asked facing you.

You nodded your head obeyingly. You didn't like it when Justin got angry with you.

He smirked. "Good."

Justin Pushed you back onto the bed and captured your lips with his.

"Just-"

Justin put his finger over his lips. "Shhh"

"It seems like you forgot who you fucking belong to so I'm just going to help you remember." He said before leaving soft kisses up and down your neck.

To be honest, you loved Justin's dominant side so you just let him do whatever he wanted. But that was sometimes. When Justin was angry, that's when he was really dangerous.

"You belong to me." He snapped biting the sensitive flesh making you gasp.

He continued to graze, lick, and suck the sensitive area making you raggedly moan out his name which only stroked his ego more than it already was.

Justin pulled back and smirked down at you. "I'm glad you know, baby girl." He said unzipping his pants.

"Take off your shorts, y/n." Justin said biting his lip.

Knowing how Justin was when he was like this, It was better to obey him. Not doing so what lead you to disability of walking for a day or two and you didn't want that.

You reluctantly removed your shorts. "Good girl." Justin said kissing your lips.

"Now I'm going to fuck you, okay? And you're going to take all of it." He whispered seductively in your ear as he caressed the inside of you thighs.

"Ju-justin I said I as sorry. I d-didnt-" you said but just cut you off by clenching his jaw.

"be quiet.." He said trailing his finger down from your jaw down to your waist.

"You're going to remember that no man can make you feel the way I make you, okay?" He asked.

You nodded your head.

"You're going to remember that you are mine." He hissed.

You nodded your head.

Without warning you felt Justin thrust his length into you making you make an "o" shape with your mouth.

"O-oh my j-jus-stin.." You moaned as he smirked down at you. You could barely speak with the lace Justin was keeping.

You could tell that he was really jealous and angry about what happened earlier.

"That's right baby. Moan my fucking name" he said going faster and deeper as you clenched the sheets with your hands and closed your eyes tight.

"J-justin, I'm s-sorry." You said not being able to control the pleasure that was washing over you.

"Who do you fucking belong to?" He asked.

"I-oh my-i cant-" he was making you feel so good that you could barely form your words.

He smirked and went faster. "I- justin-I-i belong to you!" You said as your nails digged in his back.

He clenched his jaw and before you knew it, he climaxed into you.

"You're damn right."

_____

So yeah I usually don't do the dirty scene parts lol so I don't really know how I feel about it hehehehe.

But I hoped you liked!