The child breaks something

You were in your room when you heard something shatter. It was a very loud sound that made you jump in your sleep.

Oh dear..

You were in the middle of your nap when you heard it too.

You quickly put on your tee shirt and jogged down the stairs.

Justin wasn't home and it was just you and your 5 year old daughter which you assumed was in her room doing who knows what.

You were still wondering what broke and where the noise came from but you froze in your steps when you found what it was.

It was a glass statue that your husband bought a long while ago.

It was a statue of a hockey stick. It used to stand at about six feet but now it was completely destroyed and layed on the ground in giant shards.

"U-umm.." You stuttered not knowing what to do.

You then shook your head and sighed. "Y/d/n...."

She was so excited when Justin bought the statue.  A little too excited And you told her countless times to not mess with it.

Justin's going to be so upset..

You got a broom and dustpan and started to clean up the mess, carefully picking up the shards and disposing them.

"What am I gonna do with this child?" You asked cleaning up the last of the glass pieces.

"Y/d/n!" You yelled walking up the stairs.

How were you going to explain this to Justin?

You heard shuffling as you made it to your daughters door which was covered in stickers.

"Y/d/n.." You said knocking on the door.

You twisted the door knob and saw her sleeping in her princess Tiana bedsheets. 

"Babygirp yoi ain't foolin nobody" you said crossing your arms.

Still no response.

"I hope you can explain to your father his his statue broke into pieces." You said being very forward.

Y/d/n sat up in her bed.

"But mama I didn't do it!" She wined.

"Hm." You said closing her room door.

________

Justin

As I opened the door to the house I expected to be tackled in a hug by my daughter but I wasn't.

Which I found strange.

"Y/n! Y/d/n! I'm back from the studio.." I called out as I took off my snap back

"Hey sweetie," y/n said coming out of the kitchen.

I bit my lip as she came closer. "Come and give daddy a kiss, baby." I said opening my arms and wiggling my eyebrows.

Y/n playfully rolled her eyes but kissed my lips anyway.

During the kids I planted my hands on her butt and squeezed them.

"Okayyyy somebody's getting carried away." She said softly hitting my chest while laughing.

I winked at her. "Any idea where y/d/n is?" I asked my wife.

She widened her eyes for a split second. "She's probably in her room." She said guiding me to the front of the stairs.

Why was she acting weird?