You introduce him to your family

*requested*

"Justin will you please stop asking me questions?" You asked your nervous boyfriend as you rang the doorbell to your parents house.

"y/n I don't know about this." He said.

The door opened revealing your younger brother y/b/n. He was two years younger than you.

"What's up y/n he said as you two hugged. He was the coolest among your brothers.

"Oh is this bieber?" He asked grinning. "What's up, man?" Justin asked as the two did a little bro handshake thing.

Y/b/n was a fan of Justin. When you two were younger, he would watch you fangirl over Justin all the time so he knew some things about Justin. He didn't have a problem with Justin at all. He actually thought Justin was pretty cool and listened to some of his music.

You and Justin stepped into the comfy interior of the house where you heard the rest if the family's voices in the living room and kitchen.

Justin quickly followed behind you. "Justin this is gonna be alright." You said.

No it wasn't. He still had to go through your mom, dad, and two other brothers and a sister. You had a big family.

"We're here!" You yelled as Justin and you made it to your family.

"Oh, hi hunny! Haven't seen you in forever" your mother said hugging you tightly.

"Who is this?" Your dad asked looking at Justin who was standing there awkwardly.

"Oh, this is my boyfriend, Justin. Justin, this is my dad." I said introducing the two.

Your dad looked at Justin for a moment or two. "Justin Bieber?" He asked you. It seems as if your whole family was familiar with him. Let's just say everyone knew you loved him.

"Yes, that's him." You said hugging Justin by his side.

"Its nice to meet you, son." Your dad said before Justin and him did a handshake. "I'm glad I could meet you as well Mr. Y/l/n

You then heard fast footsteps coming down the stairs. That must be y/s/n.

You knew that when you introduced her to Justin, you were going to hide him.

"Is that Justin bieber!!" She yelled. Before you knew it, she attacked Justin in a bear hug.

Your eyes widened and so did the rest of the family's.

"Hello." Justin said awkwardly patting her back as he stumbled back a little.

Now y/s/n wasn't a hardcore belieber, she was just totally in love with Justin's face. 

"Omg what are you doing here?" She asked frantically as she looked up at Justin.

"Ahem," I said capturing their attention. She looked from Justin to me a couple of times.

"Oh. My. Gosh!" The 16 year old said jumping up and down. "You're going out with my sister!!!" She said in awe.

"So you finally settled down for a black girl, huh?" She asked crossing her arms and looking at Justin.

Justin smiled and looked down. My parents and siblings began to laugh.

You were actually happy that no drama went down. Everyone was cool with Justin and that's exactly how you wanted it.

Noe your immediate family was chill, but what you most likely were worried about, was the rest of your family. You knew that the family reunion was coming up and it gave you chills just thinking about it.

"Justin, you haven't talked to my other brothers left." You said pulling his arm to the basement where your other brothers mist likely were.

Justin's eyes widened. "Umm there's a reason for that." He said.

You rolled your eyes. "You met my other brother and he was chill. Come on," you said opened the basement door.

Justin still resisted. "Y/n did you see the way they were looking at me? I don't think so." He said shaking his head.

"They're just shy."

"They don't look shy to me." He said with his eyebrows already risin.

You brushed aside what he said and pulled him all the way downstairs. The basement looked more like a game room than a basement to be honest. Your older brothers totally dominated this floor. Literally.

"Hey y/n" the oldest said but then turned his head back to you.

Both of them smirked.

"Hey boy who did the shmoney dance and nae-nae wrong." The other one said.

You rolled your eyes andJustin pressed his tongue to the inside of his cheeks with a smirk evident on his face.

They just had to bring that up. You knew you shouldn't have showed them those videos but you had to just for the laughs.

"But I bet you can't play me in 2k." Justin said.

Both of yourbrithers slowly turned their necks and faced Justin.

"Justin, please stop." You said getting embarrassed. Although you knew that Justin was pretty good, you didn't think his skills could match up to your brothers.

"White boy, is this a match, then?" The younger one asked as he walked up to Justin.

"I mean its up to you." Justin said shrugging his shoulders like "its whateva"

Oh my god, Justin.

________

Hope you enjoyed!!! Don't forget to vote :) and I still have more requests to go so hold tight.