His siblings dont like you

"I can't wait to meet them!" You said smiling widely.

"You'll love little jaxon and jazzy, promise." He said kissing your cheek.

"I hope so. You're always talking about them so I assume they're little munchkins." You said getting in the car as Justin closed the door for you.

You and Justin have been dating for almost a year now and he was taking you to see his younger siblings. You've met his parents before and they loved you but you didn't meet jaxon and jazzy yet.

You've seen pictures of them with Justin and you had to admit Justin was an awesome brother and that they loved him a lot.

_______

When you and Justin reached the front steps up to his house you were kind of nervous.

"Relax, baby." He said lightly smacking your butt.

"Really Justin, is that your way of consoling me?"

"But it works."

"No. Stop. "

The door to his parents house opened revealing Pattie.

"Hi, baby. Ive missed you so much." She smiled hugging her son and rubbing his back.

"Hey, mama." Justin smiles.

"Oh and you brought Y/n. Hello, how are you sweetie?" She asked hugging you as well.

"I'm fine, thank you."

"Well come on in." She said as we followed her to the living room where you saw two little kids sitting on the couch.

"Your brother is here!" Pattie said smiling before heading back downstairs.

"Bieber!" One of the kids said running towards Justin. Justin opened his arms and picked up the tiny girl.

Im guessing that's jazzy.

"Justin, I missed you!" She said burryig her head in his chest.

"Justin!" Jaxon came running towards Hus brother as well.

"Sup, little man?" Justin asked hugging jaxon.

They were so cute. You wondered how Justin would be as a Father.

"Guess what guys, I brought my lovely girlfriend here with me." He said referring to you.

You smiled and waved to them both.

Their smiles fell.

"Where's Selena?" The girl asked frowning.

Your heart sank. Selena?

Oh, you also forgot that Justin used to bring selena to meet his family

"She's not Selena." Jazzy said again crossing her arms.

"You cheating on Selena!" Jaxon said also crossing his arms.

"No guys, me and her aren't together anymore. Y/n and me are together now." Justin said smiling at them.

"Nooo." Jazzy said.

"Okay." Jaxon said shrugging his shoulders.

You were glad that jaxon liked you, but you still felt kind if awkward because jazzy didn't seem to like you as much.

"Jazzy you're being very rude, apologize to y/n." He said .

She huffed and marched away upstairs.

Attitude.....or naww.

"I am so sorry, y/n. I didn't kn-"

"Its fine, Justin. " you said giving him a forced smile.

He sighed. "I'll go talk to her." He jogged upstairs.

"So its just me and you, jaxon" you said.

"Yup." He said.

"....."

"....."

"....-"

Okayyyyy I wish Justin was back here.

"So do you like superheros?" You asked the little boy with blonde hair.

"Yes! My favorite is spider man. He's the best!" He said jumping up in down.

How come ts always somebody from the justice league? Aint no Goku fans around or something?

But Spiderman's cool.

"That's cool, he's really awesome. " you said trying to get on his good side.

"Finally! Hey, I have some stuff." He said rushing towards an overly large play area.

Wow, Justin aint back yet? his sister really doesnt  like me. You thought.

A moment later jaxon came back with with a spiderman action figure, a spiderman 3 movie, and a spiderman stuffy.

Wellllllllll

"Which one should we do first?" He asked looking at his items.

Muhhh fukkinn uhhhhh

"How about the movie? I haven't watched it in awhile." You said.

"Yeah me too." He said running to put the DVD in the player.

Wow he's little and already know how to operate machinery.

"Okay we're back!" Justin said holding up his sister and winking at you.

"Y/n and I'm sorry." Jazzy said pouting.

"Its alright, jazzy. No hard feelings okay?" You said as she nodded her head.

Justin put her down and she went over to jaxon.

"So what did you say to her?" You asked putting your head on Justin's shoulder.

"Well I told her how much I loved you and how you're an amazing girlfriend and how nice you are. She was a not hesitant but then guess what?" He asked.

"What?"

"She said that she was tired of sharing me and that you better be on your best behavior if she's gonna accept you." He said chuckling and lacing both your fingers together.

You were amused. "Oh snap, okay.' You laughed as well.

"Everybody shush!" Jaxon yelled as the intro for the movie started playing.

______

Hello peeeeps what's hatnin? Aight, coo

Lol so I hoped you liked this one. Its kind shirt but that's what I could come up withAND GUESS WHAT GUYS? YUP YOU GUESSED IT, WE HAVE NEW PREFS!!!!

check out our new jb prefs from

irwinxcoffee

_beliebers

Guys we've come so far. :))