How you annoy him

You honestly loved messing with Justin. You thought it was cute how you could always annoy Justin and he couldn't do a thing about it.

You were feeling bored and decided to head to Justin's 'man cave' To bother him.

"Justin..." You sang opening the sliding clear door.

"Baby girl, I'm here." He said as you heard shooting sounds from the room.

you rolled your eyes. why are games so violent?

"Justin, I miss you." you said sitting next to him on the bean bag chair And laying your head on his shoulders.

"Aww." He said focusing on the game. you rolled your eyes.

"Justin, Justin, Justin.......Justinnnn." You said swaying in the bean bag.

He glanced at you with a weird look.

"Baby stop ignoring me..." You said kissing his cheek.

"I'm not." He said chuckling.

"Yes you are!!!" You screeched and shoving him.

You inwardly laughed. "Baby, what's wrong with you? I'm just trying to play black-ops" He Said creasing his eyebrows.

you huffed and stood in front of the TV.

Justin looked defeated. "Why are you doing this to me?" He sighed.

you bursted out laughing. "Because I love you, baby boy." You smiled running over and tackling him.

"You are something else." He said before you two started a make out session.

Hope you loved it! don't forget to vote!!