You two are on a website Part 3

You couldn't believe that standing right in front of you was Drew... And most of all, Justin b- whaaat???

"Y-your name is Drew, right?" You asked him as he stared at you in shock.

He shook it off and chuckled. "No, I'm Justin.." he said blushing a little.

"Wait so.." you furrowed your eyebrows in confusion.  "

"I didn't want to blow my cover. So yeah, and Drew is my middle name by the way." He said shyly.

Justin. Bieber. Was standing right in front if you. You didn't know how to feel considering that he's supposed to be drew but turned out to be a mega pop star.

However you didn't care as long as you got to meet  "Drew."

You weren't that much of a big fan of Justin Bieber but you were really excited meeting him.

You wanted to hug him so bad. "Wana hug?" Justin asked spreading His arms.

You wasted no time englugkng him in a hug as you buried your face in his chest.

"I love you so much.." you muttered but pulled away when you realized you said it out loud.

"What's wrong?" Justin asked confused about why you pulled away as fast as you did.

"Do I stink?" He asked making you chuckle. "No." You laughed.

He was wayyyy corny in real life too.

"Oh, I never got your name, beautiful." He said winking at you.

You were mentally jumping up and down at his flirting antics. "It's y/n." You said nervously.

"Cute name" he said.

"So you wanna chill?" He asked as you two walked together into the fast food resturaunt next to where you met.

You smiled up at him. "That would be nice, bizzlejizzle" you teased him.

"Please stop..." He said looking down

You texted your sister to not look for you.

------------—-----------------------------------------------

HELLOO. so I know it took me awhile to make part 3....but here lol

It may not be that much, but I was seriously running out of ideas.  Don't forget to Vote :)